How my shity life started pt 1

I was at my moms house when my dad came in the house.Then my mom left for work. But little did she know this was about to be a hell of a night.My dad when up  to his room and i did know what he was about to do. I ran in my room and locked my door when i heard my dad yell out "WHERE ARE YOU! YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" i could hear the fact that he was banging on the door so i grabed my  stuff and put it in a bag and went out my window and ran as fast as i could to get away. I started to slow down because i had no energy left to run. I could hear a twig break when i sat down but i got up and started runing again. This time i ran even after i ran out of energy i kept runing till i stoped at a house and two men walked out of the house.One of the men saw me and cought me. IN my mind i could tell i was knocked out.Thought it might be from the runing and i was right.Next thing i knew was i was awake in a bed with a locked door in front of me.A man walked in the room i could see he had brownish hair and he was a man because i could hear him say "h-*tic*hello"i could not make out the stuff  he had beacuse i was partly blind. Not blind like out of one eye i could not see or anything. I could see it was just blury. The man then said " My n-name i-is T-*tic*Toby " he said in a sweet tone. "what is your n-name?" Toby asked nicely. " My name is D-Dawn." Dawn said im my mind i was pissed because Dawn had came out when i told her not to but Toby left the room waving goodbye to me and i waved back. I was now back in my body and happy.I started huming the song i made up when i was 12. I humed " theres a light at the end of the darkness~" i had stoped when i little girl walked in and after some days i started i kind of like in there.I was going to my room i shared with Ben and Jeff walked by saying "damn your one sluty girl to be with a man" Jeff smilled at me. I was so pissed because I know he was talking about my dad!...i walk to the room and this is the part of my life im in now. When i walked in i saw ben crying. "hey ben is something wrong?"i asked."Jeff was being really mean to me." ben said in a mixed up voise of sadness and anger."b-.......ben.....?" i say as he looks up to me. "y-yes Dawn?" he said. " can i go have a t-talk with j-jeffy." i say pissed but i had never been angry before in this place or angry to somebody this much."y-yes you can D-Dawn." ben said in a sad but confused voise.