SNAP???

When i was walking to go ask Jeff if i could talk with him when i passed out from lack of air. I woke up im me and bens room but for some reason he was taking care of me?!?!? I must have im my head hard because it was bleeding and it hurt. " Dawn what happened to you?" ben asked " I-I dont know when i was walking to find jeff i could not breath but no one was choking me." i said confused. " YOU ARE THE UNKNOWN" i heared in my head. " kill him...you know you want to....." i layed down and acted as if i was sleeping when i was really thinking about what to do because i did not know what to do but then i got the thought to hurt Jeff like he did ben.I went to sleep happy that night knowing what i might do. 

The next day  

i woke up and got a red t-shirt and some black pants on and went down to git some food. When i came down everyone was here but no one spoke. I did not know why but after that i asked Jane if i could speak to her. " what do you want now brat." Jane said angerly " can you help me with something~?"." what do you want help with?" she asked a bit happy. " I want to hurt Jeff in the way that he hurt ben". ( Jeff acted like he liked ben when ben really liked him and he knew that so he kissed some other girl and broke ben heart >:3 ) " sure but how will we do this?" she asked happy but confused. " we will make ben look like something jeff would like unless you want me to do it because ben might not want to do this to jeff". i say willingly to do so. " hmmmm....' jane trying to pick one of us. But then ben came out of the Tv and said " i will do it!" 

Bens Pov

I was dressed up in stuff that was really odd looking but it was fine i just wanted to git back at jeff so when i went into jeffs room i said " jeffy~" he looked at me while Jane and Dawn were peeking into his room throught the crack of the door. Jeff came up to my and asked " you know you look sexy in that outfit right~ can i git a peace?~" I blushed while i asked Jeff " why do you want me back?". He noded  " oh~ well if you want some too bad bitch! you will not git any i winked at Dawn that it was just about time" Jeff was sad and a bit mad that i said that so he pushed me on the wall and was about to kiss me"

Dawns / Dusks Pov

I ran in the room went behind Jeff and kicked him in his balls witch i was not planing to do but he was about to kiss my child so i did and i really do think of ben as my child but after that we all ran out of his room we could hear him screaming how he was going to kill us all we went into me and bens room and i locked the door. we sat and laughed a bit at him and then  jane said " damn his face of regret after you kicked him in the dick ha!" ben said " yep the best thing i have seen today. After we talked about it ben went to change and Jane went to her room.