STOP IT JEFF!!!!

I had got my own room and the walls were sound proof so i could play music at night and not wake anyone up. It was night and i was about to go to sleep when i hear knocking at the door. it was Jeff. " c-can i come in y-your room i had a nightmare and i d-dont want to be by m-my self...." Jeff asked " yes you can come in " i say nicely right now dawn was out so i had to make sure he did not hurt her. Jeff got in my bed while i played some music. i did not sleep in my bed because i kind of did not trust him but he went right to sleep. but i stayed up all night thinking " why would he come to me of all people. 

The next day

I woke up Jeff and he was about to go to his room but i said " this did not happen okay" i said in a calm way. "okay" Jeff said then he went to his room. i changed my outfit and went to have a talk with toby. i woke up at about 5:32 am so no one was up but me, jeff, and toby.jeff went killing so i went to eat with toby. "so did you rest well toby?" i ask " yep i was dreaming about food. what did you dream about?" toby asked. " well the thing is umm..." toby looked at me " i did not sleep the whole night" " why?" he asked "well i guess i could not sleep" i said in a sleepy tone. Jeff then opened the door draging me outside " come on i have something i want to show you!!" i waved goodbye to toby and he waved back.by then we were far out in the woods the he stoped and pushed me up to a tree and kissed me harshly. when he stop he started taking off my stuff. "j-jeff stop.." i said in a almost crying voise. when i said that he kissed me again and stop to make me shut up. then he undressed himself.he started to kiss me all over and he was too strong for me to try to get away.

Tobys pov

It has been a long time since dawn and jeff went out. everyone was here and awake i hope nothing bad happened.oooooo masky is siting beside me. " masky~" "what?" masky asked " masky masky masky masky masky mask-" " nope!" masky said cuting me off and going to his room. I just sat there laughing to myself.but then jeff came back. " hey jeff wheres dawn did she not go with you?" i asked " she said to tell slendy she would come back later" witch he said with a odd smile. " okay?"

Dawns/Dusks pov

" i j-just got r-raped" i said to myself crying. then i saw a broken house and went in it to clear up. i had cleared up and saw i peace of glass and looked in it to see my white hair fading to pich black and my eyes... i have one albino red eye and one light gray eye that would sometimes change color but i changed it to blue so people would think i have blue eyes. I went back home and went to my room.I changed and put a gemstome on my neck it was like a splash of every color you could think of. but it was the last part of my mother.