"sick boy"

The next day 

dawn/dusks pov

I did not come out of the room i was in not even to eat dinner that night knowing what jeff did to me. I went to sleep that night thinking.

~NIGHTMARE~

I h-hear him...... I hear t-them... I watched in horor as i got raped by jeff and my dad..."I am the- I am the- I am the- sick boy!!!!!"i yell im a glichy tone as my tone got deaper and darker.... I felt my face " im..crying" I had woke to me being rushed to slender for help. It was ben who called for help because i was screaming and crying alot and something diffrent happened that i did not know."w-why..." i say in a weak tone.

2 months later

I was walking in the hall way when i hear moaning " what the fuck. wait is that masky and toby?!?!!?" * has nose bleed* " my dream c-come t-true" i say in a shyish voise.they need to not be so loud because they might wake someone up. * knocks * I knock on the room door. " hello!"i mummble. " y-yes" i hear masky say. " can you keep it down i think all of Paris can hear you and you might wake someone up" i mummble but a bit loud so they can hear me.I did not hear a word fall from anyones mouth after that. Well its not my problem. sorry to say but its not.  I go in my room to see Jeff siting there on my floor but he is not moving. I poke him a bit then he moves but thank the lord he is alive I dont want anyone thinking i killed Jeff. " good god jeff wake up!!" i yell. I think ben was in my Tv because he came out his room asking what was wrong. " is there something wro- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO JEFF IS HE DEAD " he yells at me. " if y-you keep y-yelling im going t-to go d-deaf" i said as ben pokes Jeff in his dick but he pokes him hard. " What the fuck ben?"I say. " Move" I said as ben moves away from Jeff. Then i put my foot up and crush Jeff's dick making him wake up screaming.i run to bens room and he comes with me. 

The next day

I change after waking up and see ben has been watching me change but im no shy girl so i dont blush but he knows whats coming for him later.I walk down stairs to see whats there is to eat and i see  toby making food while masky if holding on to him. " masky and toby siting in a tree f u c k i n g " I say as i laugh. then masky comes up to me and looks down at me. " hey! im not that short like ben!" i say in a mouse voise trying to sound like sally. I dont know why i said that but i ended up some how making masky laugh then i look at toby " looks like im stealing you man with my dumbass jokes" I say trying to sound like Ben this time." What the f-fuck???" tobys says confused but laughing.then i take over with the food. when i was done making everyones food i wait to make ben's and sally's food last because i then make a bear made of fruit for them placing it down for them on the table sally was happy and so was ben then i  got the great thought to make something for Toby and masky. I make half a heart of fruit for Toby and masky so when if they put in together it will make a whole one. Then i place it down smiling and now toby and masky were blushing then Jeff had choked on his drink " ew gays " Jeff said and then toby sait there said while masky tryed to make him happy. I look at Jeff " you know whats gay? That dick of your's because you have fucked so many people so you can not say anything about them bitch" i say as i git really pissed off." hoe" jeff mummbled and looked at me while i had my back turned to him. then i turn to him and im twiching. then i say calmly before walking out " you know who's a hoe you becuase you have had so many bad relationships that dont last long and you always come crawling back" then i leave heading to my room.