Chapter idk

1 week later...2:16 am

I hear something coming from Jeffs room so I get up and go to his room,as I make my way to his room I hear weeping like as in crying.I walk in and see him holding himself,he was looking at some spiders that were wandering around on his bed."Jeff,its okay breath" I mummble and walk over to him,I climb onto his bed and I kill the spiders.I put my hand on his arm and he hugs me and I hug back,"you can come into my room to sleep if you want" I mummble and he nods.I help him get off his bed but once I do he grabs my arm,I walk to my room with Jeff and I sit him onto my bed.He was so scared he could not speak,I sit on my bed and I lay his head on my lap."Its okay now" I mummble playing with some of his hair,"get some sleep,you will need it" I mummble (he has eye lids because I say so,I sound like a mom =-= .,.)and he closes his eyes.

The next day...8:34 am

I wake up and see Jeff sleeping next to me,I get up try not to wake him up.I see everyone in the living room,sally was runing around with something." sally no!" EJ says runing after but she throws something at him,ben and Toby turning them into 6 year olds.No other female was here other than me so you know.....Fuck....Im a mother now I guess..."mama!" little Toby yells runing up to me,oh my god he is soooooooo cute!Little EJ comes up to me and gets scared by Toby so he grabs my leg,"Toby can you stop yelling, please" I say and he nods.Masky looks at me,"are you going to take care of them because im not" he says and I nod.I walk up to him picking him up,"Lets go guys" I say making my way to my room.(Jane and CW were not then even tho I said everyone was there sorry T-T)I see my door and I tell Toby he could run up to the door but he could not go in,"EJ can you go with Toby for me?" I ask him and he nods.I watch him walk over to Toby and I put Ben on the ground and he runs over to the others,I open the door and they run in 'killing' Jeff who was sleeping."sorry Jeff"I say and he looks at the others,"the hell?" he says geting up."blame sally" I say and he hugs me,"thank you" he says and Toby comes up to him and pulling at his leg."get away from mommy!!!" he yells and Jeff stops huging me and he leaves,"Toby!stop yelling" I say and he looked scared."sorry Toby"I say and he hugs me and EJ walks up to him and they hug each other."Guys can you stop huging please." I say and they stop huging,"Sorry mommy" EJ says."No im sorry" I say and EJ grabs my leg again,"lets play a game"I say,"what game?" Ben asks."I don't know" I say and Toby jumps onto Ben,"Toby stop!" Ben says and they start fighting."EJ can you sit on my bed while I stop Toby and Ben?"I ask and he nods.I pull Toby off of Ben and I give Toby some candy(Hey!! thats LJ's Job >:3).I give Ben my phone and EJ wanted me to help him read.

1 hour later

EJ was now asleep and Toby was messing with bens hair,I let EJ sleep on my bed.I pick up Toby and I put him on the bed with his back to the wall,I put Ben next to him.Toby was watching Ben play games on my phone and I tryed to take off EJ's mask so he would not fuck it up in his sleep,I take off the mask and he was sooo cute!! I like EJ better as a 6 year old."mama,im hungry" Toby says,"me too" ben says."okay come on" I say and they get off the bed and Toby made me pick him up,Ben made me hold his hand."okay what do you guys wan to eat?" I ask,"candy!" Toby says."no not candy" I say and Toby looks at the floor,"can we have eggs?" Ben asks and I nod." yay!" Toby says looking back up to me then Ben,I start making eggs when I hear crying."hey masky!" I yell,"yeah?" he says walking up to me ."can you make the rest of the eggs I need to go do something" I ask and he nods.I walk to my room and see EJ crying,"whats wrong?" I ask and he looks at me and then he hugs me."I-I....Y-you left m-m-me" He mummbles and I rub him back calming him down,"I never left you" I say geting down on my knees.

I feel him start to grow,I hear someone walking in the hallway."I guess I will leave you two be" someone says then leaves,I hear yelling coming from the one and only........masky!I help EJ up and I let him lay down on my bed because he had been crying for about an hour."You little fuckers better eat the damn eggs!!"I hear Masky yell and I walk into the living room to see masky losing his shit."calm down masky"I say and I go up to the plate of eggs and I eat it,"can you not eat like that" masky asks.I put my middle finger up at him,"okay" he says walking away.I clean myself up and I walk up to ben who was playing games,"hey Ben" I say poking him."what?" he says not looking up,"I wanna see who can make the most people blush" I say."I bet I could make more people blush"he says turning off his game,"sure sure"I say and I go up to Jeff who was on his phone.

I sit on his lap and he was now face to face with me,"what do you want"he asks.Ben was watching me and Jeff to see what would happen and I moan in his ear but only so loud that only he could hear,I start to moan his name.I feel something drop on my leg and I look down to see blood,I look at Jeff to see him having a nose bleed and I see blush all over his face.I get off his and I see ben go over to Jane.

1 hour later

Toby was the only one left but I was already almost asleep so I let Ben win but Toby was not having it today,Ben went up to Toby and sat in his lap and Toby push him off.We did not do anything to EJ because he was having a bad day and we did not do anything to slender.I go up to Toby and I sit next to him,"h-hello" he says and I look at Ben who was mad."hello Toby" I say but I end up falling asleep.