제 02 장. The Characters

Sunny's POV (Your POV)

"Seung Min-ah, wait." I motion him my palm to stop as I look up at the building in awestruck. "Do you think this looks familiar?" I point at the statue of a seemed to be greek man, "Wait, let me recall." He clicks his fingers as he tries to reminisce of what place is this.

"Oh! I remember now! This is the place where produce series happened! You know the survival show? This is where the trainees trained for how many months and will be evaluated! Produce 101, the first season, they debuted IOI. Produce 101 Season 2, they debuted Wanna One. And lastly, Produce 48 in which they launched IZ*ONE, one of the most popular girl group right now!"

"Produce.." You mumbled out from your mouth with your eyes not getting off from the building. You gulp a lump on your throat and little by little, it's like a spark that you're slowly processing a concept for your story that you promised to make.

"Is everything okay, Sunny-ah?" Seung-Min taps your shoulder that made you flinch to reality. "Yeah. This place is perfect." You started to take some pictures of the place hence.

You wish to go inside of the building but then it is prohibited to enter since you don't have any proper permission.

After you took pictures of the place, you and Seung-Min continue to walk. "It's a good thing that we just walk rather than using a car. The weather is very good today too! I feel so blessed that I finally got to see the training camp of the produce series~" Seung-Min happily said with hype while you are still deep in thought. You got your first concept for the story at last.

You turn to look at Seung-Min who kept on talking without you listening to what he's blabbering about, "Seung Min-ah, let's eat? I'm really hungry right now." He snaps his fingers while biting his lip, "That! That is the most beautiful sentence that I wanted to hear from you!"

So, he's hungry all along. I chuckled at that thought as we continue to walk and look for a restaurant.

...

Seung-Min's POV

"This place has a vibe of feeling nostalgic." Sunny commented while taking pictures all around the restaurant. I look all around, the colors everywhere are mostly dark blue with a hue of black, yellow, green, and purple. It's a good combination though, very unique.

"What genre of story are you planning to make, Sunny-ah?" This topic keeps on lingering in my mind. "Hmm, I still don't have one in mind. If we continue to do our tour, then maybe I'll find one sooner or later."

"By the way, what foods did you ordered?" I shrug my shoulders, "It's random. I'm too tired to read the menu, but I made sure that the chicken feet is present."

Chicken feet has been Sunny and I's favourite food ever since.

Not long after, the foods came and I heard a gasp coming out from this girl in front of me. "These are too many!" She said out of shock. "Nah~ I'm too hungry, and I'm sure you are too~ Let's eat now." I insisted and starts digging while she remain frozen and didn't do anything.

I set that thought aside and do my moment with the foods. I'm too hungry to think.

I stop from eating when I saw a flash in front of me, that's the time I knew that she have took a stolen picture of me. "Ya." Seung-Min warned with his mouth filled with foods.

You chuckled and set your camera aside for awhile. "If you will to take a stolen picture of me, better make sure to take off the flash, okay?" I did an action of covering my eyes using my arm, something like I'm crying and pop my fingers as if actioning for a flash.