제 07 장. Indirect Confession

Sunny's POV (Your POV)

I woke up early in the morning to smell something fantastic coming from my kitchen. I shrug my shoulders when I remembered that I let Seung-Min stay here for the night.

I head to where the kitchen was to find him cooking something that seemed to be really delicious. "Good morning, Sunshine! You woke up really early today, huh." He greeted without facing me.

I cross my arms and lean on the kitchen counter as I watch him do his tracks, "And who gave you the permission to move my things there?"

He finally look at me and I almost bursted out laughing to find him really cute with the pink bunny printed apron that I have. "You look.." You prevent yourself to laugh as Seung-Min raise an eyebrow on you.

"You look ridiculous."

The latter roll his eyes and finished the last dish that he prepared. "It's early in the morning yet I have not received any good morning just once from you." You chuckle and settle to one of the chairs. "Alright, alright~ Good morning~" You try to sound as sweet as you can and looks at the foods laid in front of you.

"These are too much for a breakfast."

He laid the last dish and settled in front of you, "It's the least for me to say thank you for letting me stay for the night." You raise one brow at that thought, "And what was your purpose that you wanted to stay here for the night aside from looking out for me?"

Seung-Min stiffened on his chair as you wait for his response. He doesn't know what to do and what to answer. Hence, you scratch your nape. "Ah, by the way, I had this dream last night. It was a blurry image of a man and he had--" You try to remember the details while tapping your chin using your finger. "Hmm.. He somewhat had this confession that he made for me. And you know what's crazy about that dream? It was actually your voice!"

Seung-Min, again, was frozen on his spot and he look at you in the eyes. "It was really insane to think about that matter to know that it was your voice! I mean, for someone like you, you won't actually do that, don't you?"

As blind as you are, you don't clearly see that Seung-Min already has that sad eyes that he's hiding. The latter is being coward again that you might know the truth so he huff a sigh, "Of course. After all it's just a dream." He looks away while pouring you a cup of milk.

Alas, you finally caught it odd to see that he's frowning. You want to have this urge to ask him if what's the matter but you just can't do it.

You ignore that thought and start eating your meal, "These are delicious!" You complimented while showing him that you're really delighted with his cookings.

"Thanks." Seung-Min shortly replied and you stop halfway of eating your food just to look at him and examine his facial expression.

Moving on, the both of you remain silent and no one dare to start a new conversation. You find it really uncomfortable to be on a silent mode with him, especially that you knew him as your best friend so there wouldn't be any reason for you to be awkward, but now it feels different and new.

As you finish off your breakfast, you were busy on washing the dishes while Seung-Min took his time to get ready for work, after all work still exist in your world.

"Sunny-ah, I have to go now. Thank you for letting me stay for the night." Seung-Min says in not in a casual way so you grab this opportunity to ask him if what's wrong. You wipe your wet hands with a clean towel, "Seung Min-ah, is something wrong? Why do you seemed.. different?" He adjust his jacket before looking at you straight in the eyes with no emotions at all.