제 09 장. Seung-Min's Discovery

3 weeks passed, Sunny's POV (Your POV)

It has been 3 weeks passed since I first discovered that I can travel through different timelines by entering something and ends up to arrive in a place where I didn't expect that I used to be. Going back from the real world to the webtoon world was never too easy for me since it summons me anywhere and anytime even if I don't want to and without my consciousness.

It has also been 3 weeks since my story got so much attention and got very popular that it even reached globally. It has also been featured in so many billboards at many countries and that made me so proud and happy.

It has been 3 weeks but I still didn't figure out why I keep going in the webtoon world and what is really my purpose, it's also been 3 weeks that I tell no one including Seung-Min. Why bother to tell anyone? I know that they will never listen and believe me, they'll only think that I'm going crazy.

A bright smile plastered on your face while watching the boys recording for their debut song which is Flash. You held tightly on your clipboard and felt so proud as their manager that they will finally get their dream come true in 4 weeks from now.

The rehearsals started a week ago, so as recording for their other songs and their music video. I had a hard time catching up and learn about being an idol group's manager, it wasn't a smooth sail for me but I'll get the hang of it.

As their manager, I shoulder most of the responsibilities especially in organising the boys's schedules, I must never mess up nor be clumsy to arrange their events or else I will be dead as meat. I just figured out that people that I've met here in the company were not the same as I have met and knew them back at the real world, their attitudes and personalities are really a huge gap.

Back to work, you obey all of the tasks as you keep going here and there because there is no time to lose. All of X1's fans are very excited for the debut that will be held at Gocheok SkyDome.

Gocheok SkyDome was known to be the stage where big idol groups do their concert and so as music and award shows. Of course, I made X1 debut in that very special place in my story, so now it will happen. I felt like as time goes by, I slowly forget that X1 are not just my webtoon characters or my masterpieces, but they are precious, special, and a responsibility to me. Although they are mostly too loud and I almost can't handle their clumsiness, they always apologize afterwards. I know that they know their responsibilities too, I especially rely onto Seungwoo since he knows what's best for them as what I thought for all of them.

Somehow.. I find myself adoring them so much that it made me worry if I can't see their shadows by my side. Funny to think, but I feel like I'm now attached to them for the fact that I look after them. I'm so afraid of what will happen next, I'm still clueless. I'm afraid that one day.. I may not find them beside me anymore.

Just by thinking about it, it made my heart beat so much in nervousness. I just hope that what's bothering in my mind is wrong, I hope I'm wrong after all.

...

Another 3 weeks passed, Sunny's POV (Your POV)

"Congratulations, everyone! I give all of the credits to each one of you! Thank you for your hard work! But we must not be relaxed yet since X1's D-Day is by next week! So we better get ourselves busy and get this successful for X1!" Producer Kang announce and you all cheer and clap your hands.

The filming for X1's music video is already finished, so as photoshoots, and the teaser had been released just 3 days ago and I can't believe how crazy X1's fans are because after the release of 3 minutes of the teaser music video, it already reach more than a million of views! That was so unbelievable! I can't believe that I'm part of this team and are working for a monster rookie group.