DAY 1 - NIGHT

I finished taking a bath. He told me to lie down. The aftercare began. We talked about the scene we just did. From that conversation I knew that he would get more excited while seeing his sub in agony.

"Sir, I want to confess."

"What's that, Baby?"

"You know when you told me to pull the right clothes pin quickly? I tried it twice but failed. So I just simply take it off without pulling it. You know that clothes pin's surface is not as soft as nipple clamps. I lied because I don't want to be seen so weak to you. Sorry, Sir."

"I know it must be hurt. I appreciate your honesty, it means you respect me. But I don't like it when you don't do things like I told you. Don't ever repeat it again, you get it?"

"Yes, Sir. I feel like you won't care it even if I told you"

"But I have to your condition. I have to know if it's dangerous or not. Everything you feel during a scene should be informed to me. We're in a long distance so I have to know it well. Remember your safety comes first!"

"Yes, Sir. I won't do it again."

"You'll get your punishment tomorrow. It's 2.30 AM. Now go to sleep, Baby!"

"Ok. Good night, Sir. Thank you for today."

*****

GLOSSARY

Aftercare is the psychological or physical care either a Dominant or Submissive receives after a scene; often includes cuddling, talking, returning to the real world.