DAY 2 - EVENING

5.00 PM

I texted him before going back home, told him that I was about to go to buy what he requested before. A half an hour later he suddenly texted me,

"Baby..."

"Yeah, what happen?"

"Actually I'm worried. With the cloths you wear now, who won't fascinated by you? I know it might sounds overacting, but I'm really worried."

"Oh my God, I thought you're a hard dom. Turns out you're so soft" I giggled

"No, I'm worried because I'm not there beside you. I'm still a hard dom but with angel's heart."

After I arrived at home, we were texting while I ate the chocolates and drank the avocado juice. I tried to seduce him once. He immediately knew that I was up to something fishy. I laughed when he told me that he won't be easy tonight just because I praised him. He even wanted to increase the limit tonight because out time was running out.

An hour passed. I started to felt like I wanted to piss. I asked for his permission. He said no. He told me to get undressed.

"Now go to toilet and bring your phone with you. We'll start One Word Rules but this time add 'K' to the list. It's your keyword for 'may I pee?'. You get it?"

"Y"

"Are you in the toilet yet? Now squat down!"

"Y"

"I haven't give you permission to pee yet. Now play with your clit"

"Y"

I regretted that I didn't go to toilet immediately after arriving home. Now I had to hold my pee and my orgasm at the same time. I begged to cum after one minute but he prohibit me.

"Now stop playing with your clit. Put your 2 fingers inside your pussy!"

I sent him pleading face emoji as I beg to pee.

"Why? Are you gonna disobey me?"

"N"

"Then continue playing with yourself!"

"Y"

He made me touch myself for almost 10 mins. I begged to pee again. He told me to stop playing with my pussy. I stayed still, waited for his next command.

"Now play with your clit again"

I said yes but I begged to cum in less than a minute.

"No, Baby. Keep playing!"

I started to feel desperate when he finally allowed me to pee. After that, One Word Rules were over. He told me to come back to my bedroom again.

I walked to my bedroom, sat beside my bed, then texted him. He told me to cover the clothespin with duct tape so it would be softer on my skin then put it on my nipples immediately.

Ten minutes had passed. He told me to take those clothespin off. Then he asked me if I prefer clothespin or binder clips to be put on my nipples. I choose clothespin. He asked why. Of course because it's less painful.

"Ok. Now put two clothespins on your pussy lips and then two binder clips on your nipples!"

Damn! I suddenly regret my choice because in the end he was gonna reverse it anyway.

First, I put on the clothespins on my left and right pussy lips. It hurt a little. Then I tried to put on the binder clip on my right nipple. It's hurting a lot so I immediately took it off. Tried it once again but I just couldn't stand the pain. I said my safeword. Yellow. He let it go without punishment. I relieved.