TEACH ME

It was 12.15 PM. I just finished eating my lunch. Then I immediately texted him, demanded his promise this morning.

"Well, in an online scene, you can make 3 kinds offering.

The first one is psychic. Let's say your weakness or your soft limit is putting a binder clip to your nipple. You can propose your dom that you would do it for a cum.

The second one is audio. Send the recording of your voice when you're moaning or in pain.

The third one is visual. Send your seducing photo or video."

"I don't think I can share my photo to you. Not until I can trust you. But you know, I actually thinking about recording my voice yesterday. But I don't think anyone is a fan of moaning voice."

"That's your fault for not asking. Maybe for you it's not interesting, but a lot of men out there go crazy for moaning voice."

"Sorry, I'm just afraid you would laugh at my ideas."

"That's the challenge we face in the scene. How bold are you to express your feeling, to show what you really want? I wouldn't know if you don't tell me. It's okay if you make mistakes. That's the part of training."

"Okay. But, I don't want to make any mistakes. I don't want to dissapoint my owner."

"Stupid. No need to force yourself to be perfect all the time. Some doms like to see their subs doing a mistake, sometimes. When masters give their subs punishment, do they really angry at them? No. They enjoy it."

"I see. Now, what kind of sub's behaviour that makes you angry the most?"

"Two things. Ethics, when sub doesn't respect me as a dom. Privacy, when sub shows my real identity and photos to anyone."

"Do you ever have any sub who violate two of them?"

"I have."

A moment later he sent me a screenshoot of Twitter Direct Message.

@babygwenn00

"My pussy's aching"

"Let me cum"

"Are you busy?"

"I want to show you my body"

"Let me cum, Sir"

"Help me, Sir"

"Don't do this to me"

I was shocked. Gwenn? Was that the person who failed Dani? She begged him everyday but Dani never responded her. I asked him why.

"At first, she violated 'privacy'. She was overproud to had a master like me. She told her friend about me and showed my pictures. I was very angry. She didn't think it could affect my business and life. After I scolded her, her attitude even got worse. She only came to me whenever she need me. Once she left the room right after I allowed her to cum, even though our scene wasn't over yet. I was offended. Moreover, she slipped once, told that she had a new dom. It was like an insult to me. That was her violation for ethics."

"So, what happen with her and her new dom? Why did she still chasing you?"

"Her new dom couldn't satisfy her the way I satisfied her. When she realized it and tried to come back to me, it was too late. You can see how regretful she is now."

"So, what should I do with my primary dom who's also my boyfriend?"

"Almost all of my ex-subs already have a boyfriend before. It's okay. What's not okay is when you have a new dom after being my sub."

"May I know why is that?"

"I have a good intention. I don't allow my sub to engage any sexual acts with anyone but me and their boyfriend. I'm protecting my subs because I don't want them to fall deeper than this. What do you think will happen if I let them have another dom? They will always try and try to find another dom. Before they even realize, they will face a fatal consequences. It can be unwanted pregnancy or STDs. No one wants to be blamed for it."

"Ok.."

"So you get it now why I cut her off. When someone becomes my sub, they will eventually become so close to me that they know all the detail in my real life. I have responsibility to protect them too. So don't be a burden by revealing my identity to others."

"Ok, I get it. So you don't have any sub now, right?"

"Yes. That's why I put 'looking for a sub/slave/pet' on my bio."

"Then you trapped me with a question I'll never answer right. What a great idea."

"LOL. Honestly, I never thought about trapping you in the first place. I saw an opportunity, it suddenly came up on my mind. Whether you accepted it or rejected the punishment, it was up to you. I was surprised too when you accepted it. My devil thought started to arrange anything we would do."

I giggled. Well, if it was not because I was craving for a scene, I wouldn't even took his dare seriously. But, I had no regret. I felt like I finally met the one I searched for. The perfect, real dom who knew what he was doing.