HESITATION

February, 14th.

I was having a breakfast when there was an incoming chat from Dani. He sent me chocolate and kiss emoji. Damn, I want the real thing.

"I'm very horny."

"Then what I'm supposed to do? We're 1194 miles away, Dani."

"LOL. Nothing. Just telling you."

That was our morning chit-chat before we were back to our own activity.

In the afternoon, I texted him before going back to my house.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm still on my parents' home. Why? Missing me already?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to talk to you."

"Hmmm..."

"So, what's your plan for tonight?"

"I don't know yet. You better go to your cage now. Ooops! Haha"

Silly. We weren't in a scene now. All his words to persuade me became his official sub again made me uncertain.

How to deal with my primary dom if I agree to be Dani's sub?

How far I can trust him?

He seemed so kindhearted yet so scary whenever I remembered about how he treated his ex-sub, Gwenn.

Feeling stuck, that I asked him one thing first.

"Änyway, have you ever felt guilty for your wife, about your other side? I mean you fucked women besides her."

"What's your answer if I give back that question to you? You have boyfriend after all."

"You won't find any answer, because I'm still looking for it before we proceed this D/S relationship. On one side, I don't want to betray my boyfriend which also my first dom. But on the other side, I want to submit to you too. I'm really fascinated by your dominance."

"About my wife, that's my problem. But about your boyfriend, it's easy. You ain't married yet, so we can't call it a cheating."

"You think so?"

I started to feel a little certain.

"You know why did I asked you yesterday to be my sub again? Because today is Valentine Day. I wanted to do a scene on this special day."

"Really? I'm sorry, Dani. I didn't think about it..."

"It's okay. You're still having a war inside your head. I'm here to assist you."

"So sorry if I waste your time.."

"No, don't say that. If we don't fit to be in D/S relationship, it's okay. Forcing it only makes us miserable."

I didn't say anything for a moment. I wanted him to make me sure that we would be okay continuing this relationship.

"What do you do now?"

"I just finished my dinner. Why?"

"I want to talk to you seriously. Your main concerns are your boyfriend and me. You afraid you'll betray your boyfriend and you afraid of the possibility that you'll dissapoint me like Gwenn did. Is that right?"

"Exactly."

"I want to aswer the second one. Basically you already knew the rules to be my sub. But I want to give you additional rules I haven't told before."

Those rules were:

1.    It's prohibited to have a new dom as long as I'm being his sub;

2.    It's prohibited to have any sexual acts other than with him and my boyfriend;

3.    All my sexual acts will be fully controlled by him;

I agreed to all those rules. Then we were on the phone talking about my the rest of problem. Not so long until all my uncertainities were gone. After that, I told him some clues about where I worked. The funny thing is, he got excited when he guessed it right. Like a child getting an ice cream he is. I told him that I liked it when he got excited over a correct answer. He told me that it was not the correct answer that made him excited, but the fact that he got business partner in that city.

"I have a chance to visit you sometimes."

"Well. Look like I'm gonna be the one who have to greet you as a host here."

"Certainly. Prepare your body and soul, Anne!"

I giggled. Looked like I was ready to continue this D/S relationship with him.