The ways of the Orishas and Fire Magic 101.

"If your religion is Ifa and you follow the ways of the Orisha, doesn't that mean you have to worship us?" Kola mused

"Well..., It does, in a way I guess. Orisha's are the link to Eledumare." Omítọ̀nàdé replied.

"Then bring me some offering mortal" Kola commanded standing up from his stool, arms widespread theatrically.

"Yes My lord." She replied with mock seriousness and they both shared a laugh.

"You are not what I expected Oba Sango"
Omítọ̀nàdé said after the laughter had subsided.

"And what did you expect?" Kola asked curiously.

“When I hear old stories about you, they always talk about your temper, your charisma, your fearlessness. But mostly your temper.”

“And I am not charismatic or fearless.”

Before she could reply, a feminine voice interfered "Am I interrupting something?"

Kola looked sideways to find the source of the voice. When he saw her, he was stupefied like he'd just been hit with the spell from Harry Potter. He instantly forgot the words of the English language and even those of the Yoruba tongue that was instinctual to him, making him incapable of speech.

She was wearing a gold off shoulder gown and her braided hair was left free to fall to the middle of her back. He spied her large channel O ear-rings through the weave. She was the embodiment of aesthetics. The person that must have first penned down the number 8 must have thought about her figure. She had bronzy toffee with copper undertone skin which seemed to glow faintly. And her face was indescribable. The more he looked, the more he saw, the more beautiful she became.

"You are handsome," The beautiful girl said to him. "I am Ifedayo."

He sat down on the stool his legs slightly shaky, not taking his eyes of her even for the fraction of a second. Kola said something that sounded like okay though he wasn't sure.

Who knew beauty could be such a powerful thing.

Ifedayo smiled at him. She was accustomed to making boys/men tongue-tied and weak-kneed.

Her gaze shifted to Omítọ̀nàdé who interrogated her "What are you doing here Ife? Daddy said you should not come here as punishment for your carelessness."

"I wanted to see him" Ifedayo said looking like she had been expecting chewing out.

Omítọ̀nàdé gave her an irritated look and was probably about to scold her some more when the use of words returned to Kola.

He cleared his throat loudly to capture their attention and when they looked at him, with arm outstretched to Ife for a handshake and an expression he hoped said confident male on his face he introduced himself "Pleased to meet you Ife. I'm Kola" he said "and you must be Osun, Orisha of love and beauty."

She giggled. A sheer feminine sound that absurdly alluring.

"He is a smart one." she said to Omítọ̀nàdé.

"We will talk later" Omítọ̀nàdé said to Ife giving her an irritated look. Shifting her gaze to Kola, she said "Oba Sango this is my little sister, Ife, the one who hit you".

Kola blinked twice, then looked at Ife accusingly and said "Why weren't you at the hospital? You would have been a lovely sight to wake up to."

Omítọ̀nàdé slapped his shoulder.
"Ouch!!! " Kola exclaimed rubbing his shoulder slightly "No respect for your deity" He complained.

Ife giggled again.

"I like him" she said to Omítọ̀nàdé.

"Yen yen yen... " Omítọ̀nàdé said mockingly.