𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 has yearned for greatness ever since she was a child. She's destined for it.

She wants to rule the world. She wants to be strong. Stronger than her mother, at the very least, God bless the woman's soul.

 She wants to get what she wants when she wants it.

That was probably what drew Budd to her. She was nineteen then, living on the streets, doing whatever she could to survive. Her determination, her strength, that was all that attracted him. She never killed anyone before Budd introduced her to Bill and the other members of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.

Now, she's deadly with a blade. Any, really, but she, of course, has her preferences. She's perfected the use of unokubi tantō blades. With two blades in hand and a wicked skill at using them, her victims never see her coming. She's as quick as a snake and braver than anyone else.

She's a diamondback rattlesnake, giving a warning given to those who cross her. A warning before their death. She could best any of her comrades if given the chance, besides, perhaps, Beatrix Kiddo, AKA the Black Mamba.

A part of her has always known that this life would end badly for her. She just never suspected her fate to be sealed in a church in El Paso, the morning Bill decided that Beatrix would meet her end. 

But Beatrix survived. Hooray for her, but now, she's on a revenge mission, hell-bent on making sure that those who did her harm will meet a grizzly end.

Long story short, she's going to kill Bill and anyone else who was there that day.

Winona Ryder as Danielle Mikelson

Diamondback

I guess it was always bound to come to this.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓:

Michael Madsen as Budd

David Carradine as Bill

Uma Thurman as Beatrix Kiddo

Daryl Hannah as Elle Driver

Lucy Liu as O-Ren Ishii

Vivica A. Fox as Vernita Green

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒:

Daily