Bittersweet memories

Author note: I'm sorry if this story is bad,I added a bit of character x character to keep them in the story,

(3rd person)

Y/n walks into her job as a barista at Flame Brew Cafe ,She had been working there forever and loved it. "Y/N HURRY UP WE GOT TWO THIN MINT FRAPPES,AND FIVE CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS!!" Y/n laughs at their co worker who carries ten pastries and 2 grande frappes. Their co worker was Claire, her sexy as fuck best friend, who was lean and well.....guys loved her except she is lesbian.Their boss,Raven walks out of her office,that's a first. "God it's busy today..." then HE walks in.

(1st person y/n)

I look up and almost drop the coffee cups I was holding. "I...is th..that?" Raven looks over. "No way...HERMAN CARTER YOU LITTLE DEVIL!" I smile shyly what no one knew was that Herman was Claire's twin brother,or that I had a huge crush on him. I always passed it off as a tiny crush but......I couldn't help it he was really hot. He looks over at me with his usual cold glance and I blush looking away shyly only to glance his way and see him smirk. I was frozen in place until I saw her.....ugh...Jessica. She walks up to Herman and takes his hand smiling that little smile of her's,Her petite figure basically dwarfed by the tall male. I held my tongue and glared at her,she glared back. Then Herman spoke, "um....one black one iced chai latte" Claire smiles at her brother but it was a bittersweet smile. Even though it's against her brother's wishes she HATED Jessica,and though she didn't voice it she had tried to poison that iced chai latte on multiple occasions.

Raven wraps her arms around Claire's waist and whispers something to her, I can't hear it but i'm curious. Claire hands Jessica her cup and Jessica looks at the curly writing that said single. She almost spits out the coffee before looking at Herman who only raises an eyebrow taking a sip of his black coffee. Claire looks over at you while Raven smirks. "Sooooooo, y/n guess what..." "WAS I JUST AN EXPERIMENT TO YOU?!" I look over seeing Jessica crying. "If I was a bank to you,your an experiment to me,and frankly you were predictable." I couldn't believe what  Herman just said I thought he was oblivious to the gold digger but this caused me to blush, I felt bad for doubting Herman's ability to read people. He looks towards me noticing my blush and I quickly turn away before he starts to leave and hands me a piece of paper.

(Ze paper!)

Lery's memorial institute (address here cause I'm lazy)

800-666-0069 (I made this number up don't text it)

See you there assistant~

-H.Car

(End of Ze note)

I froze.

Herman carter just hired me......

(Heya guys sorry if this is short but I'm typing fast, anyway just to clear up some things you are studying psychology and you are at the end of your last semester and THE HERMAN CARTER just hired you to be HIS ASSISTANT. Be excited my fellow fangirls be excited XD)

Ps:YEAH FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER ONE!!!!