Shocking fantasies ❤️⚡️

(I added a cool video I found to the fog chapter plz check it out it looks awesome)

In your state of shock you black out what you saw next shocked you forever.

~your pov~

I wake up, back at lery's. It's so clean,no blood covering the walls,no dust on the beds. It was terrifying honestly. I get up and start to walk to Herman's office. "Doc?" I was shaking as suddenly arms are wrapped around me from behind. "You called?~" I look back and see Herman. Before he was doc,he was his clean cut self before he lost all sanity. "H..Herman..." I wrap my arms around him crying never wanting to let go of him. "What's wrong y/n?" He hugged back and I felt no shock,just warmth. I had my Herman back. He was his normal slightly stuck up self. I have never been happier.

~a week passes by~ 

I haven't seen Herman today,I wonder what's going on. I look around confused till a feel a slight static shock. I yelp having not felt anything thing like that in a while. A dark chuckle erupted from somewhere.

~Herman pov~

I hope y/n doesn't find me here. Talking to them. I turn back towards the entity. "I understand, I will evaluate your next candidates, just send me the papers. Please, don't take them away from me again....they don't run from me here....I can actually live with them." The entity chuckles darkly and I feel a bit of my power coming back. "Don't you miss it though,the power,unlimited subjects,Herman old friend....that was your work, your element."  I sigh and nod. "That was the life of a man losing his sanity.." the entity sighed "come on hermy....I miss having you around...."  "no....she is my life now, not my work." The entity sighed again before disappearing the files for jason,chucky and some random teens pop onto my desk. "Thank you. Old friend."  I head to the room I left y/n in last only to run into her. I chuckle, "sorry love, I was planning some things and doing some work." They nod and smile up at me. God they are adorable.

"They will be mine~"