Your damning punishment

"Run."

(As a special treat and because I heard about the silent hill update I decided to make a special chapter)

Claire drags you away from the barrier until you hear the two dark chuckles and are suddenly  in an elementary school. You go pale, You had watched silent hill movies but.....this was new. You hear a screech and look behind you seeing the executioner. "Claire, run!" You two bolt down the hall hearing the familiar ding of a gen getting done, seems someone got lucky. As you sprint you feel someone grab you and pulling you into a locker it was Dwight. He covers your mouth and puts a finger to his lips. You see Claire slashed down by the executioner and she appears to be dead. I burst out of the locker and I try  to heal her she wakes up and gasps. She looked terrified. Another ding rings and echos through the halls. You and Claire  finish the third gen and run off towards the exit as the last two dings ring out.

Claire gets to the exit gate and escapes but you realize you were being stalked.

The gates were gaurded by a trail .

Thump*

He was close.

Thump

You heard the screeching as the ground split in two.

Thumpthump

You see the red light as you start to run.

Thumpthumpthump

You are hit and you stagger running quickly and blindly.

Thumpthumpthumpthump

You are hit again and let out a scream.

You are picked up a tendril of what seemed to be the ground encases you.

Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump

The executioner pick up his knife and stabs you twisting before pulling his knife out.

You slump on the ground....dead....

Mori'd