Miracle (part 2)

You never escaped the realm.

You look towards the direction of the axe and see chaos. Dwight being chased by wraith. Meg being chased by trapper, every killer was let loose. You hear a dark chuckle behind you. Turning around slowly you see huntress. She looms over you an ever eminent smirk under her mask. "Herman isn't going to be happy but...I can't help myself~" she lodges an axe into your shoulder. You scream out in pain and you here a growl nearby,you feel a shock wave hit you and huntress stunning her and paralyzing you. Black and orange claws reach up and grab you taking you to god knows where. You hear a roar of anger as Herman comes storming into the room his eyes trained on you his voice deep and raspy as he growled. "I will find you y/n I will get you back! You. Will. Be. Mine."  Your heart leapt in your chest as you are taken into a room that was black with orange swirls. "So...y/n....it been a while...."  "w...who are you?" The voice chuckles. "I'm the entity,love."  You were shaking when you saw a silhouette of a female. She looked familiar but it was so hard to tell.  "Well, I am the new entity....the old one...past.....they couldn't handle the lack of souls....so they gave me the job....I'm.........an old friend of herman's."  You back away slowly till you feel arms around you the shocking,tingling feeling from the touch scared you to death. "Heya y/n~" "Herman don't scare her....." the silhouette steps closer and snaps Herman was across the room from you. "What did he do to you...little sis...."  you look up shocked as the silhouette steps closer cupping your cheek. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!" "You don't make orders any more Herman...that's my job now."  Herman snarls and light illuminates the face of the entity For a mere moment.

It was Raven.