🌈 lesbi honest

"Your adorable y/n~"

After work I ran to Flame brew and grabbed Claire. "With me. NOW." I drag her to the back room and Raven was in there taking her break but I didn't care. "Herman is a psychopath! He tortures people and enjoys it!" Claire looks at me then Raven then I hear a small. "Sorry kiddo" and something prick my neck and I black out.

~you wake up~ (Herman,Raven,Claire)

I wake up strapped into a chair. "YOU LET HER FIND OUT ?!"  "SHE WAS LATE AND WALKED IN BE GLAD I DON'T PUT YOU IN THAT CHAIR FOR THAT TONE YOU WEAK MINDED BUFFOON!" "SHUT UP SHE IS WAKING UP"  "LEAVE, I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS." "YOU BETTER!"

My eyes finally opened and I saw Herman. "You said you wouldn't tell anyone y/n, remember what I said~" his voice turns cold as he walks over to his 'controller' (cause we know torture is a game to him) "Your my experiment now~" you feel electricity running through your nerves a scream ripping from your throat, and you heard Herman hiss. "Damnit!" Herman slams his fist on the desk with a scowl before taking the head gear off of you. "Your lucky y/n" "h..how so..." "lucky,I can't bring myself to hurt you."

(Herman POV)

Her screams were at first intoxicating I enjoyed every second till, I looked over and saw her eyes, the pain in her eyes it hurt.  I scowl taking the head gear off of her. God what just happened any other time I would be fine, but I hate it, her pain hurt me, and I HATED IT.

Y/n......what are you doing to me?