😢The girl who believed in us (Platonic Aarchan)😢

"Aaron, you need to take them!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

"AARON!!"

A house in Lover's Lane street was in havoc as a short pink-haired meif'wa chased the youngest of the Lycan bloodline around his and his fiance, Aphmau's, house.

Their chase was cut short when the meif'wa managed to tackle the werewolf to the ground.

"Ah! What the hell!" Aaron exclaimed while rubbing his right shoulder.

"Aaron just take your dang eyedrops!" Nana said exasperatedly as she pulled Aaron up and dragged him to the red velvety couch that was a couple of meters away from them. Aaron silently followed her and growled at her as she pushed him on the couch.

Silence ruled over them as Nana took the tiny clear bottle that contained the medicated liquid. 

"I know you don't like them, but if you want your eyes to heal quicker you need to take them." She said calmly as she looked at him.

"I know. They just feel weird." He muttered as his pink-haired friend made him tilt his head back.

She silently giggled before quickly reviewing the directions printed on the bottle. After making sure that the directions were correct, Nana shifted her body making so that she was on her knees on the spot next to Aaron.

The room fell in a somewhat comfortable silence as she forced Aaron's right eye open.

"You know" she started as she shifted a little bit more. "I don't know where I would be right now if I never met Aphmau." 

"Yeah, me neither- Ah!" he yelped as the cold liquid hit his eye hearing a slight 'blink' from the meif'wa sitting right beside him. He quickly followed her instructions.

"I think I would be working for one of my older brothers in his tattoo shop." said Nana as she did the same procedure to Aaron's left eye, hearing another yelp from him.

"Wait, you have a brother?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, well more like 6 brothers but meh." she answered casually and then giggled as she saw Aaron's eyes widen in shock.

She had told the gang about her real personality, her real name, and the reason why she did it, she just wasn't comfortable talking about her family yet.

"Well," Aaron said as soon as he shook off the shock off his system. "I think I would be working a boring 9 to 5 job and living in a shitty apartment." Aaron chuckled.

Nana laughed along with him. "I am so thankful that Aphmau confused mine and Katelyn's seats" Nana mentioned.

"And I'm so grateful that we were both closer than we thought and that it developed to what we are now." Aaron said as he looked at a picture of him and Aphmau moments after he proposed to her.

Nana looked at Aaron to then pull him into a shoulder hug.

"You could say, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the girl who believed in us"

~-~-~-~-~

This one-shot was requested by @ImpressiveBeamer