✏NSFW Headcanons (Part 1)✏

Aarmau

Aphmau is the one that takes the initiative on most occasions.

Even though Aphamu initiates it, most of the time is Aaron who tops.

Aphmau is a kinky bitch. 

So is Aaron.

After Aphmau got turned, it became a habit for her to untuck her ears and tail while doing the devil's tango.

Aaron is low-key into getting scratched while doing 'it'.

Aphmau and Aaron's first time was at Aaron's prom.

The reason why Aphmau and Aaron get so awkward about the subject is that they've done 'it' on MULTIPLE occasions before they became an item.

They were pretty much fuckbuddies in college after Aaron got his own apartment.

Travlyn

Katelyn tops on most occasions.

When she gets bored with topping, she teases Travis until he loses it and ravishes her.

Katelyn won't admit it, but she LOVES when Travis becomes dominant, especially since his voice becomes lower and huskier.

They're both into roleplaying, especially as a knight/warrior and a monster/hot demon ;)

They. Are. LOUD. They are SO loud that Nana once snitched on their bedroom affairs due to the fact that they didn't let her sleep well for 2 WHOLE DAYS.

Katelyn has a way to discreetly tell Travis that she wants to do 'it'. She owns a blue/green ombre ascot that Travis gifted her for their 5th monthiversary. That day was the first time they had sex. So, every time she feels like doing it, she leaves the ascot on the kitchen counter/coffee table.