😏"Seductive Bastard" (Zana)😏

Nana's and Zane's relationship has... changed, to say the least.

A year and a half had passed since they came back from Starlight and in that little amount of time, a lot happened.

Aaron got his memory and sight back.

Aaron and Aphmau got married.

Katelyn and Travis started officially dating.

Garroth and Kim also started dating not long after Katelyn and Travis did. 

But if you asked anyone in the street they would answer you the same thing:

Nana and Zane had the BIGGEST change relationship-wise.

Both of them became official not long after they all came back. But something in Zane changed. The more he and Nana became comfortable in their relationship, the more handsy Zane became. And Nana loved it, not that she would admit it. 

"Mmmmh~" Nana mewled as her black haired lover kissed her passionately while pinning her against their bedroom wall. They were alone. Katelyn had moved out with Travis almost a year ago. Zane was more handsy than usual, which led to a game of tag that Zane won. He now had her trapped. Looking at her like a hungry fox would look at a clueless bunny. 

"I caught you, kitten.~" he growled in her ear before softly biting it, which always made her melt. 

His kisses went lower until he reached her neck. He kissed, bit, and sucked on her neck, leaving lust-filled marks on his way. He was making her slowly go nuts. And she FUCKING loved it.

"OH MY IRENE, ZANE~!" Nana screamed as Zane started to attack her pulse point with wet kisses and rough bites. His hands went down to her thighs and effortlessly picked her up, the meif'wa instantly wrapping her legs around his waist. Zane took advantage of the closeness of their nether regions and started to grind on her. This action made Nana let out a loud moan.

That was when Zane abruptly stopped his actions and gently put her feet back on the ground. 

"I think that is enough for now." Zane purred in her ear before giving her one last french kiss. He pulled away moments later and grasped Nana's chin and tilted it so she was looking at his lust-filled eyes.

"If you behave, there's a good chance we will finish this later." He said before fully pulling away from her and walking out of their room.

Nana let her body slip down until she reached the floor. And there she was, left hot and bothered by supposedly 'innocent' boyfriend.

Her clouded mind only allowed her to gaspingly mutter three words; 

"That seductive bastard."

-_______-_______-_______-

This one-shot was SO awkward to write! I have never written something like this before so I hope this looks good! If this one-shot does well I MAY make a part two to it  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).