Spooky(He Saves You)

Everyone knows you dont walk around Freeridge by yourself especially at night. But apparently I dont listen well. I really need to go the the corner to store to get some snacks and a slushie.

I keep walking to the store when I suddenly hear whistles and catcalls. I keep my head down and try to walk faster. A green and yellow impala passes by me but soon reverses and starts following me. Of course it would be Prophets why are they on this side of town anyway.

"Aye ma",a man yells out the window. "You pretty fine shawty",the other yells in the passengers seat. I see my friend Cesar's house so I make a run for it. Cesar's brother Oscar was outside along with some other Santos. I have had a crush on Spooky since I came over to their house to help Cesar with a project. I loved how protective he was was and how much he cared for those he loved.

I make it to the house breathing heavily. Running up to Spooky I hug him tight as tears run down my face. I was scared I never have been rolled up on before."Estas Bien Princesa"(Are you ok princess) he says as he rubs my back. Spooky is confused but his answer then pulls up. "Oh you're Spooky's little hoe Oh nevermind",one of the Prophet say as they laugh.

Cesar comes outside to see what all the fuss is about but gets sent right back in. "Cesar tomar Y/ N en la casa tengo que manejar algo"(Cesar take Y/N in the house I gotta take care of something),he says.Cesar nods and grabs me by wrist and pulls me into the house.

But deciding to be nosy we both  peek our heads out the door and see Spooky walk down to the car. He lifts his shirt and pulls his gun out. Cesar and I gasp but continue to watch quietly. "Any reason why you messing with my girl",he says.

Wait his girl since when did I become his girl. Well I mean I'm not complaining but he could have gave me a warning.

"Why she walking in the stre-", the prophet says but gets a gun pointed to his temple instead."I didn't ask you that I said why you messing with my hyna(women)"Now indeed you near her or anybody I know and love,"he says as he pulls the trigger but it clicks."There will be actual bullets got it",he says with a smile.

Does this man get hotter as the day goes by sheesh.

"Yea we got it",the prophet says and then drives away. Spooky then walks up to the house grabs me by my wrist and takes me into the kitchen. He grabs me by my waist and kisses me. Wow didn't expect that to happen.

He pulls away and says,"From now on Eres mia ok(you're mine ok) and I dont want you walking by yourself anymore". At this point all I could do is shake my head yes. Tonight has been absolutely crazy all I wanted was snacks and a slushie. But on the other hand getting a Spooky is even better.