GREENLIGHT

MAY BE TRIGGERING⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

My sister Monse and I were walking home from our boyfriends' Cesar and Spooky house. We laugh and talk like any pair of sisters would when we hear wolf whistles and a car engine.

"Don't say anything just keep straight ahead ok mamas".,I say as I see Monse slightly tense. She nods her head and moves over to me."Hey we know yall hear us"., we hear a voice say."Oh we know you two you those Santos girls",the same voice says.

"OH they think they to good to talk to us",we hear another voice laugh. Suddenly we hear the car and voices stop. Doors slam shut and we hear footsteps. "MONSE RUN", I yell dropping the groceries and run. We continue to hear the Prophets yell disgusting things at us. Footsteps get louder behind us and I feel arms around my waist.

I see one of the Prophets grab Monse as she struggles. "Hey let her go now", I say with a mug." Aww what you gone do about it", the prophet who is holding me says with his lips against my neck. Seeing Monse cry and struggle gave me a sudden burst of energy and courage. I stomp on the foot of the prophet and pick up a rock to throw at the one hiding Monse.

The rock hits the Prophet in his eye and he drops Monse. Monse runs over to help."No Monse go now", I say. If something were to happen to Monse I don't know what I would do. "But", Monse says pulling my arm. "MONSE GO", I say. She runs till she disappears around the street corner. I run and get grabbed again.

MONSE'S POV

I run and run until I see Cesar and Spooky's house. Cesar stands up and runs to the street with Spooky following. "Monse what's wrong", He says with concern. I try to speak more tears contiue to pour and my breath hitches. His hand runs over my cheek where a fresh red bruise lays from where one of the Prophets hit me. "Y/N the prophets have her.", I say gripping on to Cesar. Spooky's face drops and he tells me and Cesar to get into his car. We get in and I tell them where they have Y/N. 

We get there and see a Prophet on top of Y/N straddling her as he hits her. "HEY",Spooky yells. "Stay in the car ok",Cesar says while giving me a kiss on the forehead. He gets out and walks over with Spooky. 

Y/N's POV 

The prophet whose name I learned was Red hit me again and again. I hear a voice yell and I try to look through the blood and tears to see who it is. It's Spooky and Cesar they found me. "I think you better let her go", Spooky says with a blank face. "Oh, really or what-", the prophet says but gets cut off from a bullet in his shoulder. Spooky shot him. Red falls off me and Cesar rushes over to help me up. He picks me up bridal style and walks to the car. He places me in the car and Monse grips me in a tight hug. 

SPOOKY'S POV

I go over and grab Red by his collar. "You messed with the wrong girl"., I say looking him right in the eyes. "You just got a green light on you homie", I say with a smile. I throw him down by his collar and nod at Cesar. We leave and Cesar asks what did I say. "I greenlighted him",I say looking at Cesar. He gives me a blank look and I return t. We then start laughing and get in the car. We get back to the house and I help Y/N out of the car. 

I take her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up. "What did you do him Cesar wouldn't let Monse and I look. I give her a smile and a kiss on the forehead. "Nothing you need to worry about mi corazón",I say as I dab her face with alcohol.