spooky(he has a soft spot for you)

Narrator's POV
Every one in Freeridge knows there is one person not to mess with and that is Oscar Diaz aka Spooky. Eyes meet the ground when ever his presence is known. But there is one person he has a definite soft spot for other than Cesar,Ruby,Jamal,and Monse. And that person was Y/n Y/L/N. She lived across the street from him and Cesar ever since they were kids.

Y/N and her little sister are in the same situation as him and Cesar. Except it was her father,who was a Santos, that passed away in a shoot out with the Prophets and her mother was in prison with drug cartel charges. So she was left to raise her sister when she was only 12 years old. Now she is 18 and providing for her and her 6 year old sister.      

Your POV
"Time to wake up mi bebita",I say rolling over to wake my little sister up. She has her own room and bed but she still prefers to sleep with me in my room. She gives a long groan and snuggles into me. "You have to get up for school don't you want Cesar to walk you to school",I whisper her in her ear.

The small six year old jumps up and runs to the bathroom to get ready. I chuckle as I make the bed thinking of the love my little sister has for the latinx boy. I finish making the bed,lay out clothes for S/n and go to make her toast since she doesn't eat a lot in the morning.

As S/n finishes her toast I look out the window to see Spooky and some other Santos sitting on the porch. A small smile curls on my lips. I've always had a crush on Spooky every since we were kids. I can remember how we would watch Cesar and S/n together and they would even spend the night.

I help S/N slip her book bag and jacket on and head out the door. S/n sees Cesar and takes off running across the street."Be careful",I yell shaking my head. "CeCe",S/n yells with her arms wide. She jumps into Cesar's arms. "Hola mi princesa how are you", he says spinning in circles. I make my way across the street and say hi to the kids and see them off to school.

"Hola mama", I hear knowing that voice from anywhere. " Que tal Oscar",I say in a teasing tone. To everyone else he's Spooky the person who doesn't think twice about shooting you. But to me he's Oscar the sweet kid who wants to do nothing more but take care of his family.

He smirks at me and motions me to come here. I walk up the sidewalk and is soon met with Spooky. I hear whispers as I stand in front of Spooky.  "She got a fat- something you wanna say Rocky",Spooky says interrupting the whispers. "Sorry Spook",Rocky say with his eyes meeting the ground.

Spooky's eyes meet mine again and he grabs my hands. He pulls me closer to him and sits me on his lap. My heart races every time he does this. Spooky has the tendency to get jealous or well territorial as he calls it. I sit with Spooky and the other Santos for a while before realizing I have to go get groceries.

"Hey Spooky im going to run to the store need anything", I say standing up from his lap. "I'll drive you come on",he says standing up as well. He gives orders to the santos, grabs my hand, and walks me to the car.

We get in and he drives me to the store. Spooky hops out and runs to open my door. We go into the store and I grab a basket. I go through the aisles but I bump into someone and drop my basket. I look up and see eyes I never wanted to see again.

"Well look who is it", a voice says and sends shivers down my spine.  Spooky sees and comes rushing over. "I think you need to go",Spooky says eye to eye with my abusive ex boyfriend. "Oh you're still her protector huh",my ex says looking over Spooky's shoulder to look at me. Spooky opens his mouth to speak but at this point I wanna just go home. "Spooky",I whisper.

He turns around and his eyes soften. "Un momento princessa aquí van a pagar por todo(one minute princess here go pay for everything .",he says handing me money. I walk to the  counter as Spooky continues to talk to my ex. The abuela at the store finishes scanning my items and bagging them.

"Y/n can I talk to you", Spooky says walking back to the car. We hop in and he looks over at me. "I really want to kiss you",he says looking at me in my eyes. "Well do it",I say keeping eye contact with his brown ones. He leans and gives me the best kiss I've had in my life."Wow",we both say as we pull away. "So does this mean-yes",I say but Spooky interrupts. He gives me a peck on the lips,grabs my hand,and drives off back home.

Wow that was a long one. Um hope you guys enjoyed. I know it was all over the place but the ideas were just coming to my head. 😂 But yea once again hope you guys enjoyed and leave more ideas and requests. Safe stay and remember I love you if no one else does.❤❤❤