Jamal(he gets jealous)

(CESAR AND MONSE ARENT TOGETHER IN THIS IMAGINE)
JAMAL'S POV
Look at them laughing and enjoying themselves. I say in my head as I look at Y/N and Cesar. I guess Ruby noticed and nudged me with his elbow. "What's up with you", he asked. "Its not fair",I say. Ruby scrunched his eyebrows and then follows my eyes to Cesar and Y/N. Cesar know has his arm around her as she continues to giggle."Dude come on you know he wouldn't do that to you", Ruby sighs

Everyone in the gang knows about my crush on Y/N. She's just the sweestest,most goofiest girl I ever met. "You know what you need to talk to her now",he explains."Compa",Ruby says looking at Cesar. He calls Cesar over and Cesar excuses himself from Y/N. "What's up" ,he asks."Let's go to library I need help with something,"he states. "Oh ok",Cesar says walking with Ruby. "Go talk to her now",Ruby mouths as he walks to the library with Cesar.

I get up ,walk to Y/N,and sit down next to her. "Hey Y/N/N",I say. "Oh hey J what's up",she smiles. Her smile is the most beautiful thing I've seen all day. "Um- I- I- was ",I stutter. "Spit it out J,"she says as she giggles. "Did you finish the homework for Mrs.Dixon I was wondering if you could help me with it", I say mentally facepalming myself."Uh yes I did gimme a sec",she says as she digs through her backpack. "Oh and uh I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out with me sometime",I say looking at her.

She looks up and smiles."Of course Jamal what time should I be ready",she asks. "Uh is 6:30 cool",I quesition."Sounds perfect see you then I gotta get to class",she says right before kissing me on my cheek and leaving to go to class.

I make sure she's out of sight before I get up and do a victory dance. I turn around and see Jasmine,Ruby,Monse,and Cesar smirking at me. "What",I say. They all look at each other and Ruby speaks. "That was all part of the plan idiot",Ruby speaks. "Huh",I say as my mouth drops open.

"We used Cesar to make you jealous and ask her out",Monse says. I rush over to them and squeeze them in a group hug. "I love you guys so much",I say. I have a date with the girl of my dreams. I cant believe it.