Aizawa Is Too Tired For This

(At least it's not the problem child this time [meanwhile at the mall: Izuku and Shigaraki are having a nice civilized conversation])

-----------------------

We waited for what felt like hours. Until finally Aizawa showed up. He looked dead, like usual. He sighed, "At least it's not the problem child. I don't think I can handle any more of his stuff." he walked towards us until he was directly in front, "What happened here?"

Todoroki explained the situation while I added absolutely necessary side comments. Aizawa just listened, and occasionally shook his head and sighed in disappointment.

It wasn't until Todoroki finished talking that I got right to the point, "We need you to get us fucking unstuck, can't you use your damned quirk and stop it, or something?"

"If the actual user was here, then yes, but since he isn't, I can't. It would be like using it on someone under Midnight's quirk, the effects have already affected them. All we can do is wait it out, or find a way to stop it." He explained. But I don't want to wait. I mean, seriously, how long am I going to have to be attached to this AC unit? "I suppose I could call the police department and issue a BOLO on the villain. But that would be the best I could do at this moment."

Well, it's at least something. I just want this to fucking end, to go home and take a nap.

"Sensei, what are we supposed to do in the meantime? We don't know how long this will last, and I don't feel like standing here until you catch him," The idiot did have a point, my legs were already killing me from hardly resting them in the many hours' school has been out.

"For right now, let's get you two to Recovery Girl, it may not be a lot, but you're still injured, and should get them healed. As soon as we get back to U.A. we can contact one of your parents to pick you both up."

~

The ride to U.A was uncomfortable, to say the least. We had to sit in Mr. Aizawa's car sideways, with our knees bumping into each other. When we first got in, I quickly realized that there was no way to get the damned seatbelt on without dislocating my arm. At one point I was like, 'Fuck it - if it's my time to go... then it's my time to go.' Icy-Hot was having none of that, however, and grabbed the belt from behind me, and buckled it in. I reluctantly asked him If he needed help, but he said it wasn't that big of a deal.

After the long-ass car ride, we finally arrived at the Gates. Mr. Aizawa seemingly parked in some random spot without a care in the world. He had to open the door for us, and we almost died exiting the car. We stumbled out, looking like fucking Bambi learning to walk. I tried to put some distance between Zuko and myself, but short of cutting off our arms, there wasn't any possible way to move away.

We walked side-by-side, our bodies pushed up against the others', tripping with every step we took. My left arm was pulled across my body and I swear that it was going to get pulled right out of its socket. My right arm wasn't faring any better, it was squished in between Equilibrium and I's arms and was starting to feel numb as all hell.

The worst part was... I had to keep the same turtle-pace as him. He walked slower than a snail with 1,000 fucking pounds added on... to put it lightly, Sonic could out-walk him even if he was a regular hedgehog. I almost fell multiple times, and I'm absolutely fucking sure that if I wasn't magically glued to His Royal Highn-ass, I would've ended up face-planting onto the ground as kissing Mother Earth.

~

I don't know how we managed it, but we somehow got into the school in one piece and without killing anyone (mostly on my part). By the time we got to Recovery Girl's office I was steaming, but the Prince still had his usual placid look printed on his face.

Recovery Girl healed us up, with no questions. Any bruises from us running into walls disappeared, scratches fused back together, and I had no more patience left.

All I wanted was one day away from my annoying classmates where nothing goes wrong. One day where I can take a well-deserved nap, but of course, when has life ever gone my way?