BFGN!!!

Holy Fuck! It's just a name, my name, so why the hell does it sound different when he says it. I've got to stop stopping in the middle of roads, one of these days I'm gonna get run over because I'm not paying attention to my surroundings.

The way he says it is no different than the way the hag says it, or even the teachers. He doesn't stress any specific syllable, nor does he even use a different tone. He just speaks it. I swear, this is never going to make any fucking sense, is it?

If this was some sappy shojo anime, then every time he says my name the pink dreamy background (with roses for flare) would pop up. Since this isn't an anime, but my real fucking life, the only thing that pops up is my embarrassment levels. 'Katsuki' it makes my throat catch on a silent 'oh' as every time I realize how it's making me fucking feel. Butterflies eat at my stomach and my usual self screaming of 'DIGEST THEM!' isn't working as well as it should. A ghost chill travels through my entire body, leaving me thoughtless and breathless.

~

We got home and I barely remember the journey, I recall the fact that we walked but I couldn't tell you any information about the scenery or what buildings we passed. Sucked into my crashing thoughts, I paid no attention to anything but unconsciously following Todo-Shoto.

"Hey, Katsuki, what are we doing now?" Is what I'm sure he said, but my mind tuned out after 'Katsuki' turning the rest into white noise. I heard him repeat my name multiple times, but I could never focus long enough to hear what he wanted.

I felt something warm brace my shoulder. Brought out of the haze of white noises and fuzzy backgrounds, instinctively I looked at my shoulder, following the hand up to the person it belonged to. Todor-Shoto was standing close enough that almost every single pore on his face was visible, concern stretched across his usually placid face, "Hey, are you alright?" The warmth on my shoulder vanished as he removed his hand, placing the back on my forehead. A new kind of warmth passed through my face, not leaving even when his hand did. "Not a fever," he muttered to himself, backing up, "Are you okay, Katsuki?"

I could barely hear my own thoughts over the frantic beating of my heart working overtime. It wasn't panic, I don't know what the fuck this was, but it wasn't the same fast-paced beating that I felt in the haunting grasp of the pile of sludge a year ago, or even the thrill during the Calvery battle and in my round against Pink Cheeks. This was different, strange, foreign, home. Contradictory.

Praying my heart doesn't leap out of my throat, I spoke, "I'm fine, Idiot." I am. There's not a gosh-damned thing wrong.

"If you say so. What are we doing now?"

"Hell if I know. We could see if we can steal some of the hags' games. Monopoly or Clue?" I am a master of all games, but a champion at those two.

Todoroki had the audacity to ask, "Clue? Monopoly? What's that?" No. No way. He can't be serious. I searched for any sign that he was joking, any glimmer of hope, and found none. He was completely serious.

I knew he had a horrible childhood, but this is worse than I thought. "Were you born under a rock? That's it," I grabbed his arm and started dragging him to the game closet, "I'm educating you on these games, and any other you have been deprived of!" He obediently followed behind me as I led him through the house.

Cracking open the door he stood in, what I think is, awe, scanning up and down, taking in the swell amount of different games taking up such a small space. I reached for the Monopoly box and the Clue box, sliding them out from their piles. Shoving both boxes into Todo-Shoto's arms, "Here hold this." 'What else?' I found the 'Cards Against Humanity' set. 'Oh yeah!'