Possessed Bakugou

'Why must my life be like this?'

~

As soon as we got to my home it was nothing but question after question from the old man, "What is this? Twenty Questions?" I complained, not able to take it any longer, "And you," I glared at the Icy-Hot Bastard, "you don't have to answer them. You know that, right?"

"That wouldn't be very nice. Besides, it's not like I have anything else to do. You should be more nice to them." Argh, he's so irritating. I tried to move as far away from him as I could, but couldn't and resigned, giving up

"Are you hungry, Todoroki?" My father suddenly asked.

"Goddamned, yes!" I replied.

The hag flounced over and smacked my head, "Last I checked your name wasn't 'Todoroki'!" I growled at her, "Shut up and let him answer!" She put her focus on the half-and-half and, as if she wasn't just yelling, calmly told him, "We can make you anything you'd like, just name it."

He thought for a fucking long second before asking, "Soba? Cold?"

Really? He could have anything he wants, and yet, he chooses the same shit he eats every fucking day! I'm not going to sit back and watch as he poisons himself eating an unhealthy amount of sodium and disgusting pre-packaged food "NO! Nuh-uh, you are not doing that!" I watched as my mother raised her hand - getting ready to smack me again - when I said the dumbest thing I could ever say, "I'll give you an actual meal!" He was clearly surprised; the hag lowered her arm, shocked; and even my father was confused. Sharp silence filled the house. 'What is this, a shitty horror movie?' All eyes were on me so I did the most logical thing... and yelled at them, "WHAT?!"

Everyone snapped out of their haze, but Todo-dorki was the only one who said anything, "Nothing, I think we're just amazed at the idea of you doing something for someone else. It's unusual, have you been possessed?" Does he have a death wish? This man seriously irks me. If he wants to starve, then he's more than welcomed too.

I yanked him off the couch with me, "If you want to eat something then I suggest you shut your face and come help!"

He didn't try to retaliate or fight back, so I took that as a sign of cooperation. As I dragged him into the kitchen he blindly followed like a lost puppy. Dawning my たわごとを食べて死ぬ apron, which made him snort, I thought, 'Now, what the fuck am I going to make?'
----------------

たわごとを食べて死ぬ (eat shit and die)