Chapter 10

Fred couldn't get rid of the feeling of Mia's kiss on his cheek the night he dropped her off at her apartment which was three weeks ago. He had relieved that night and the unexpected feeling of soft pouty lips connecting with his cheek was a feeling he didn't want to forget. He hadn't seen her since that night for obvious reasons but he had sent flowers and chocolate every single day and she had sent a thank you message for each one.

Every message he got from her was brief and had only two words; thank and you precisely in that order. She hadn't prolonged the message which was clear to him that she didn't have time to chat either. So, even though he wanted to chat with her over texts, ask her how she was doing he knew he couldn't and every single time, he sent back a 'You're welcome' message and then nothing. He got that 'thank you' message for the first week and it was making him go mad because she could send a thank you message but couldn't ask him how he was doing or something else. So, he had told her she needn't thank him and that was it. He hadn't received a single message since then and it was eating at him. At least with the 'thank you' message, he knew she was there and now without it, he was in over his head. He had contemplated going over to check on her but held back from it because if he saw her, he'd drag her into his car and take her somewhere, where it could just be the to of them and he wouldn't take his eyes off her the entire time because he wouldn't know how to.

He just needed to see her once, just once to make him go back to being normal; which was why he was currently on her Instagram page scrolling to each picture and taking his time to study each one like it were an artwork – and they were. Every single picture made him sigh in contentment and groan in frustration at the outfits she had on. They barely covered her and she looked so beautiful and confident in each one and that made him hard.

"Oh, fuck it!" He said finally as he locked his phone and flung it on the couch where he was seated. He ran his hand down his face as he sighed. He needed to get out of his penthouse, else he'd go insane.

Half an hour later, he was at a night club.

Josie and Mia waited for Izzy to get back that evening. It was the first time she had taken time off studying to do something else and it was for Josie who would be leaving in a week. Josie munched on the crunchy chocolate and sighed.

"So, you still haven't told him you don't like chocolate?" Josie asked her.

Mia smiled and shook her head.
"He's been sweet and if he finds out that he's been sending the chocolates for you and Izzy, he'd feel bad."

Josie smiled.
"So you're keeping that information to yourself so he wouldn't feel bad. Good. Just don't say anything, I'll take the rest of these chocolates home with me."

Mia laughed along with Josie and then they heard a car pull up in front of the apartment. They two girls went out of the apartment to find Andre's car and from there, I guess you know what happened.

After the girls finally got ready for their last time out together, they drove down to the club which was where they went to the first night they hung out together.

"Drinks?" Mia asked as they got to the bar.

"None for me." Josie said, "I want to remember this night."

Izzy smiled.
"Me neither and me too." She said to Mia then Josie.

Mia nodded.
"Well, suit yourself." She said as she called the bartender "A dry martini."

"Well, well, well." Izzy said, "Looks like you want to have a wild night."

"Three weeks of studying would do that to you." Mia said as she waited for her drink. "You guys go on. I'll meet you on the dance floor."