Chapter 11

Andre and Fred went back to their private section of the club and watched the girls from up there. Fred wanted to march back to the dance floor and throw Mia on his shoulder and take her to his place and spank her for being such a naughty minx.

Andre sighed beside him.

"How long do you think we're going to be here?" Fred asked.

"Midnight. Early morning." Andre replied. "Cause there's absolutely no way in hell I'm leaving here without her."

Fred couldn't agree more, so they kept an eye on the girls all night. Fred resisted the urge to go back down every time Mia made her way to the bar and tossed down a drink. She was clearly planning on getting wasted.

It was around the early hours of the morning when the girls decided to leave, Fred and Andre cleared their tab and the girls' tab before they went down to join them.

"The guys are still here." Josie pointed out.

"I know." Izzy said with a smile remembering how she had teased Andre most of the night. "I don't know if I find that sweet or annoying."

Mia laughed.
"Freddy is such a-a..." Mia stuttered as she thought of the right word for him. "Man!" She said triumphantly "Yup, that's it. He's s-such a man." She paused to sip on her umpteenth drink. "He's been so su-weet an-and then he comes in tonight and is all..." She yawned. "...male and sexy a-and hot."

Izzy and Josie smiled at each other.

"Ok, you've had enough to drink." Izzy said as she plucked the glass from Mia's grip as she whined.

"Time to go." Josie helped Mia off the chair as Izzy went to clear their tab but came back with a frown.

"What's the matter?" Josie asked her.

"Someone already cleared our tab." Izzy said

"Take a wild guess." Josie said.

"Problem?" Fred asked and the girls turned to look at them.

"Are you ready to leave now?" Andre asked them, his gaze on Izzy.

"Hey...man!" Mia smiled at Fred.

Fred groaned as he stepped forward and took Mia into his arms. He had watched her all night and with the amount of drink she had, he was surprised she hadn't dropped.

"You are so hot." Mia said as she wrapped her arms around Fred's neck. "I want to kiss you everywhere."

Fred couldn't help but smile at how adorable she looked. Good thing she was a happy truthful drunk.
"I'd like that. Very much." Fred said as he swept her off her feet. "But first, let's get you home."

"And in bed." Mia said as Fred left the little group and made his way out of the club. "Oh, God!"

"What's wrong?" He frowned down at her when she moaned in pain.

"Your body feels so good against mine." She said as she pressed closer to him.

Fred groaned when her breasts crushed against his chest.
"Mia." He warned.

"I've missed you." She said.

"I find that hard to believe." He said

"Because I've been avoiding your texts." She said "A ding..." She made the sound "...from you and I lose my contrensation. You're a." She paused as she looked lost in thought. "A..."

"Distraction?" He provided.

"Yes." Her eyes lit up. "You're a that."

Fred smiled down at her. She was so adorable and it was good to know that she hadn't been in contact not because of lack of care but because she cared too much it distracted her.

They arrived at the car park and Fred made his way to the passenger's seat and placed her on her feet. He took out his keys and unlocked the car.

"Beep beep." Mia laughed as she mimicked the sound of the car unlocking.

He opened the door and helped her inside. He shut the door and made his way around to his side. He got behind the wheels and spotted Josie making her way towards him. She leaned against his side and looked at Mia.

"Hey, Mia."

"Heeyyy!" Mia sang. "I'm hungry."

Fred looked at her.
"Yea?"

Mia smiled at him and nodded like a child.

"What would you like?"

"You." She giggled which made Josie bite back a burst of laughter.

Fred turned to Josie and frowned.

"She's a horny drunk." Josie pointed out.

Fred nodded.
"I'm beginning to notice."

Footsteps behind Josie made her turn to find Andre and Izzy approaching.

"You're taking Izzy and I home lover boy." She said to Andre as she walked to his car and got into the backseat after he unlocked his car.

Fred waited for a while before he pulled out of the slot and into the silent night.

Mia sighed heavily beside him and he turned to look at her only to find her head against the headrest watching him. When her eyes met his, she smiled a sweet smile that made him smile in return.

"Thank you for the flowers." She said

"You're welcome." He said. "Did you like the chocolate? I wasn't sure which to get."

"So, you got them all." She snorted a laugh. "Want to know a secret?"

"Of course."

She giggled.
"I don't like chocolate." She shook her head.

Fred frowned.
"How is that even possible?" He asked "You know what, don't answer that. We'll discuss this when you're sober."

She nodded her head as she looked forward, yawning. She shifted closer to him, her hip hitting the console as she wrapped her hands around his arm and leaned into him.
"I'm so tired."

"Then go to sleep beautiful."

Fred reached the apartment and waited for Andre before he got out of the car and disturbed Mia. When Andre finally pulled up, Fred got out of the car only when Josie did. He went around and took Mia into his arms, shutting the door with his leg. He made his way up the stairs where Josie waited for him with the door open.

"Up the stairs, first door on the right." Josie told him as he made his way inside.

Fred located the room easily. It was open and the lamp on her table was on which illuminated the room. He made his way inside and walked to the bed in the middle of the room and placed her on it. Mia sighed as she hit the bed curling to her side. Fred took her ankle and pulled off her shoe, doing the same to the other leg. He then pulled the comforter from beneath her and placed it over her. Making his way to her reading table where the lamp was on, he noticed the heap of books and one left open in the middle with highlighted bits. He noticed the bouquet of flowers which he had sent the previous day and he smiled. He glanced at her on her bed and then back at the flower before he reached out and flicked the light off. The light from the hallway was enough to make his way out of her room. He stopped at the door for a moment before he shut the door and made his way downstairs.

"Bye Fred," Josie called from the kitchen as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Night, Priya." He said with a smile in his voice before he walked out meeting Izzy on her way in.

She smiled at him.
"Goodnight." She said loud enough for Andre to hear.

"Goodnight." He said as Andre smiled before the door shut behind him.

Fred made his way down the stairs and stopped in front of Andre and sighed.
"What a night."

Andre smiled at his friend.
"You can say that again."

*****************************************************
Hey guys,

How's the Quarantine treating you?

I'm holed up in my hostel.

Stay safe.

J.L.