2

| | | |
| | | |
| | | °
| | *
| °
*
October 13, 20**

Today is Jiminie birthday well I actually thinking how we will celebrate it but I fell asleep thinking of that so the next day he went to our house so early just to pushed me out from my bed to celebrate his birthday on the arcade well he keep telling me that he always wanted to play but we don't have that enough time since our class schedule changes so now I ends up here in my bathroom taking a bath while Jiminie is in downstairs with my mom.

After I took a bath I cover myself down there with a towel and opened my closet just to pull some pair of clothes actually I don't really mind whatever clothes I'm gonna put in on, one time Jimin said that I should wear some more comfortable not those clothes that it didn't fit in. I put some tight jeans before but I couldn't stay easy it's like whatever I made a move it's gonna ripped out so I decided that's the last thing I'm gonna put on some tight jeans.

I putted my black round neck T-shirt on and topped it with a brown long sleeve fluffy cardigan and put some black baggy pants plus my slippers.I just ruffles my wet hair and comb a little here and there and walla it's my usual coconut hair style..

I went downstairs and saw him watching anime on TV his back is infront of me so he didn't notice that I'm already here in the living room I walk slowly and closely behind his back without making some noise and jumped on him, his reaction is soooo priceless and hits me on my shoulder I didn't notice Jimin outfit he wore black t-shirt inside and he topped it with his white hoodie and he wore again his black tight jeans on..

Why he look so handsome today??

I just hugged him and says sorry and we get going.

Arcade

We went on the counter and bought lots of token so we can try all games here so first stop is the uhh drum machine where there's two big drum that you and your friends can both play.

I get the left one while jimin is on the right side and picked those pair of drums sticks and pick some songs that we both know and the screen flashes start and we started to play at first I'm the one who is leading in scoreboard but I heard him w...

I get the left one while jimin is on the right side and picked those pair of drums sticks and pick some songs that we both know and the screen flashes start and we started to play at first I'm the one who is leading in scoreboard but I heard him whine and when I turned on my side I saw his face his brows furrowed and he's biting his lips while playing seems like he's very competitive and really wanted to win so I stopped playing and just let him wins when I lost the game I stepped back and decided to started to record him while playing without him didn't notice.

After an hour he finally beats my score and won.. He jumped happily while doing his famous eye smile seriously did he always do that??

Next stop is basketball game..