7

| | | |
| | | |
| | | °
| | *
| °
*
January 3, 20**

"Don't be afraid of new beginning, new surrounding,new people, new energy, new challenges and last embrace new chances at happiness."

Ahh Today is the day, I can't wait to go to school again, I missed my seat and the view outside where I can watched the students from the window, I even missed going on rooftop where Jimin and I spent most of our lunch time together but also going in basketball court to watched him play with his teammates.

I noticed the sun shines so brightly than as usual, seems like Mr. Sun wants to greet everyone, birds are singing beautifully while resting on those tree branches like they wanted us to stop for awhile and listen to them singing..

But one certain guy caught my eye, I watched him walking gracefully like he's in a prestigious runaway fashion show, walking down the aisle showing them what he got while wearing those smile that makes everyone goes faint plus the way he moves his hand up to his hair and sexily brush it back seriously anyone saw him do that again, it will die sooner or later.

Good morning Tae~

His voice..

What's happening?

Why it's sounds sweeter now?

He stopped infront of me,his hand found its way to pinched my cheeks as he flashes those smile, that skill of him where a lot of girls falls in love..

Why Jimin is acting like this?

Is it just me or something different on Jimin?

The way you called my name it sounds beautiful coming from you like I wanted to record it and listen it all over again

Are you even an angel from your past life?

My heart is beating so fast like anytime it will jumped out of my chest

I couldn't move it's like my feet glued on the concrete, I can feel the heat growing on my face I bet it's now red maybe red like a tomato or his red lips.

He scooted closer that I can even feel his warm breath on my face, his eyes roamed around my face checking if I'm okay, the back of his palm is in my forehead

"Taehyung, Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere? Do you need anything?"

N-no I'm o-okay

"Hey tae! Don't make me worried!!"

He's yelling now but why I still found his voice sweet.. Am I weird??

"No I'm f-fine its just you're so c-close"

Shit why I-I'm stuttering

why the hell I'm stuttering?!?!?!??!?!
AHHHHH I HATEEEEE MYSELFFFF!!!

He smiled before raffles my hair and step backwards

"Ok I think I know what's wrong, you're in your own world again right?"

"That's okay atleast you have me on your side so you won't look kinda lost or something"

We continued our way to go to school, as we our talk about what happened on our Christmas and New Year vacation together with our families

Here goes my heart again

Maybe I was busy daydreaming that I didn't even notice we're now in front of classroom and Jimin is already inside with his confused face, he was about to open his me mouth when I hurriedly went inside overtaking him and towards to my seat without saying anything.

I watched his reaction that reflects on the window, He just smiled and walked towards to his seat.

This is just a beginning of a new year for me but why everything happened so fast? I mean what happened earlier why Jimin acted like that? I'm not that complaining but why??!?! This year welcomed me on my first day going back to school with this kind of Jimin?

WTH?!

[Jin: Language young man]

Oops--

Now I'm wondering what could be possible happened for the rest of this day, I hope no more surprises.. Please enough for this day, please let me rest 😭😭🌩🌩🌧🌧

Signing off
KTH~