12

| | | |
| | | |
| | | °
| | *
| °
*
Yay!Finally it's Saturday, weekeeends!
Today, I supposed to visit my grand mother alone but I end up enjoying this ride going to Daegu with Jimin.

He doesn't explained clearly why he's here with me, I don't even recalled that I've told him about my plans before, he seems sensed my curiosity but he decided to smile at me.

What's happening?? I'm still confused.. Grandmaaaa TT____TT..

After that long confusing ride with Jimin, we've finally reach our destination. I hurriedly went inside and called my grandmother, and left Jimin at the front door.

"Aigoo, my baby is finally here!!" I heard my grandma yelled some where.

"Grandmaaa!!" I excitedly called.

I ran towards to her and hugged her tightly.

God, I missed her presence and her smell it makes my heart more calmer than before. She removed herself on mine and held my hands.

"My baby Taetae is here and oh who's this handsome young man?" She asked as she peeked on my shoulder and saw Jimin.

I giggled as I removed her hands on mine and went on Jimin side.

"Grandma, meet Park Jimin my bestfriend, and Jimin meet my grandma"I introduced.

Jimin went inside and slightly bows his head as a respect and said.

"It's pleasure to meet you finally madam"

I felt that grandma glanced at me and smiled teasingly, a faint red paint grows on my cheeks as I shook my head.

"Oh what a kind man you are I'm sure that Taehyung treated you well.." She slightly smirks at me.

"Grandma!!" I pouted

Jimin smiled a bit as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"He's really a great friend to me madam"He said smiling

Shit calm down calm down my heartbeat...

"Aigoo, Just call me grandma no need to be formal young lad" She playfully tapped his shoulder.

[Timeskips]

Me and Jimin decided to changed our clothes into farmer to helps grandma on her farm to plant weeds and place her peonies and other flowers on the pots,as we started to plant these seeds grandma couldn't stop storytelling about my childhood to Jimin mean while I'm wishing that this ground opened and swallow me down.

I couldn't helped to silently observed Jimin as he listened to grandma story telling, the way his eyes turned into crescent and looks like it disappeared whenever he smiled,that angelic voice as he fell down whenever he laughs.

It makes me loved Jimin more but here I am afraid to confessed it on him thinking of that I'll be ruining Jimin and I's friendship plus I don't even know what's on his mind now thinking of his rejection makes me wanna cry more til I don't have any tears to let it out.

Since we're in a good scenery as the sun rays gently lightened Jimin bluish hair that ends up like a halo now I decided to take this chance to captured it to keep it along with my treasured photos.

I removed my gloves and fished out my phone on my pants and secretly captured it since grandma and Jimin are on the other side talking without noticing what I'm doing.

*clicks*

There! A picture of Angel Jimin and I had to take a photo of him with grandma.

*clicks*

*clicks*

Now we finished planting next is her flowers to transfer it on the pots, I went to the other side of the farm to check it and my eyes grew widely and screams happily as I ran towards to the flowers, these flowers seems that it took my breath away for second as I feast my eyes with this scenery, it grew beautifully and I think they'll live longer than my grandma.

I happily crouched down as I smelled it I closed my eyes as the calmly scent from the flowers reached my nostrils.

"Hi! How are you? You guys grew beautifully today" I said talking to the flowers alone.

I slowly and carefully picked them out and as I place them on a pot and grabs my tool to put some soil around.

While Grandma and Jimin is busy picking some fresh strawberries and other fruits and after this grandma promised us that she'll cooked for us, so I decided to helped her up and I can't wait to experience her specialty I wonder if Jimin will like it, this is jimin's first time tasting my cook. I just wish that I could do it right so that I would not like end up Namjoon hyung, smile slowly grows on my face as Namjoon hyungie face crossed on my mind he's tried to cook but end up being burned Jin hyung scolded him all day.

Grandma started to set the other ingredients on the counter while I'm chopping the strawberries I already told her earlier that I'll be helping her to cook and she looked confused first but then again she teased me to Jimin.

While she cook Grandma asked me about my life in Seoul and I excitedly told her about my other friends that I've met at school, I even mentioned Yoongi hyungie as my photography buddy.

Finally we've finished cooking, Grandma told me to set the foods after I prepared the table while she's busy preparing the foods while I'm busy preparing I can't stop imagining Jimin reaction being amazed because it looks like we cooked a lot.

Grandma never cooks a lot if she's alone just enough for her since we're here to visit her and spend our weekends with her, she might spoiled us these delicious foods, I excused myself to Grandma and ran to called Jimin who stayed on my room I knocked in first just to warned him and opened my door to see him looking at my baby pictures.

He took the photo with him and I confusedly looked at him as he walked towards me just to compare the picture in the photo vs now me and smile mischievously at me, I huffed as I grabbed my photo and walked passed him and placed my baby picture in my desk again. He laughed and went close to me and ruffles my hair.

Jimin wants to know more about my childhood but I'm really embarrassed to tell him so I just leave my embarrassing memories behind and totally forgot about the lunch downstairs.

We stopped automatically as I heard a knock on my door and Grandma peeked on it, she scolded me playfully because she told me to get Jimin to ate lunch with us but here I am happily talking my childhood with Jiminie.

Jimin and I went downstairs together with Grandma and Jimin eyes went wider the moment he saw a lot of delicious foods placed on the table he asked Grandma why there's so many and Grandma explained it to him as we sat on our seats.

[Timeskips]

Jimin volunteered that he'll do the dishes but I didn't let him do that alone so I helped him, I noticed that he wore my greenish with a four clove leaf design apron to prevent him not to wet his clothes as I grabbed the other sponge and wet it and pour a little liquid soap and do the cups and other utensils, I hummed a song while washing the dishes and surprisingly Jimin heard me so he joined in and we excitedly sing it together as we continued washing the dishes the neighborhood might heard our voices because we've been yelling and screaming the rest of the time as we sings it in happily.

I've never thought that this supposedly my moment with my grandma alone will be loud and excitedly like this together with Jimin more and it looks like Jimin has scored again in my heart.

Now I'm looking forward for more while we're here and treasures it forever.

Signing off~
KTH

_________________
Sorry for that long update hehehe college is really hard I tried to update but I hope that you liked this book well..