14

| | |
| | | |
| | | °
| | *
| °
*
Ahh..I'm here now in my bed lying while looking at my ceiling and those memories from earlier kept playing on my mind.

[Flashback]

Me and Jimin spent our remaining time to helped and have fun with grandma, also I taught Jimin how to ride a horse since he saw me ride once and kept begging to me to teach him.

But when the sky turns into dark, it's time to say goodbye to grandma now, she gave me a bag contains of four transparent container with a fresh strawberries on inside she told me to give two to Jin to might used it on his dishes, Jimin got another bag with a lots of delicious foods on the inside Grandma said it's for us she cooked it earlier so we wouldn't starve while on the trip.

We're about to go when suddenly Grandma pulled Jimin on his arms back where she's standing and gesture Jimin to come closer, Jimin whose confused he didn't get what Grandma is trying to do but he obeyed Grandma and he leaned forward, I watched them from afar and noticed that Grandma whispered something on Jimin ear.

I observed Jimin expression after Grandma whispered something on
him, the way he widened his eyes and hurriedly stood up straight while Grandma is smiling at him and she turned her head on my direction and grins on me, I think Grandma says something on him that they're the only one who knows.

Jimin moved his hand on the back of his head and scratches his nape while awkwardly smiling at her, Grandma head nodded while she's smiling and seems that Jimin know about this body language and laughed.

"Let's see about that Grandma, Goodbye"

Jimin ran to my side and smiled to me we waved to grandma and she waved back to us before turning our back and continue our track to the train station. As we reached the train station Jimin hurriedly bought two tickets for us now we're sitting on the waiting area listening to some music while waiting the train to arrived.

Jimin and I shared my earphones one of us had the pair he got the left while I got the right one we're listening to the random music that played on my phone. The trip shockingly went smoothly compared the last time I take the train it was so filled of passengers going somewhere now it's quite spacious and I think I only noticed 20-30 passengers only who take the train now.

[End of flashback]

I can't stop smiling on certain memory where I taught Jimin ride a horse, he was so afraid for the first time and time goes on he learned how to make friends with a horse and how to ride it I attached the rope on my horse and gently pulled it to guide Jimin and we explored the wide farm.

But the scene where Grandma pulled Jimin and whispered something keeps troubling my mind I decided to chat Jimin to asked him but I'm afraid that he'll might laughed at me still I sighed deeply and gathered my confidence before I texted him.

[Chimchim 🐣& Taetae🐅]

Taetae 🐅
Hey chim

I waited for a second, maybe he's sleeping now or something came up.

Chimchim🐣
Tae? Why you're still up? Aren't you li'l tired on the trip?

Taetae 🐅
I can't sleep, I'm fine 🤗

Yeah that's because I'm thinking of you