13

| | | |
| | | |
| | | °
| | *
| °
*
Ahh.. Another happy day is over, now I'm here at my room smile can't leave my face as I write in my diary about the things happened today while listening to my old music box playing that grandpa gave it to me when I was still a child.

The news says, there will be a meteor shower today it's between 2am and 5am so I'm planning to watched it with Jimin later but I think he fell asleep now in the guess room, I smiled as I remember what happened earlier he worked a lot today he helped Grandma and others too, I told him to rests a bit but he just smiled at me and asked some water to drink and continued helping the other farmers.

As I checked on my small clock it was already 12 midnight but I don't have any plans to go to the bed so I tried to find something fun in my room to kill some time for a while, I went to my bed and watched some animes in my phone, read some story, maybe checking on my friends in their accounts to find something funny or cool.

I texted Jin hyung to asked him to teach me how to cook or bake since I loved to eat.

I know what are you actually thinking it's not because Jimin.

And he said yes, just pay some visit to their cafe and he'll teach me there, thinking of that it makes my heart flipped out of my chest and I couldn't wait.

I pulled my sketch book in my desk and started to sketch Grandma and Jimin copying the picture in my phone after a few more sketches I closed it and shoved it under my pillow and played a game until I got it.

When there's nothing much to do I decided to get on the rooftop and sat there waiting for the time comes.

It was 1:20am when I checked my phone and lied down to watch the stars, since I was a child I loved to watch the stars it makes me feel happy that's the reason why I want to learn photography to capture the extraordinary beauty of all the things including the people and showed them what I've seen.

I raised my hands like what I used to do I always remember what my grandpa said before if you fully stretch your arms you can reached them so I always do that and never tired of it, I think my smile both reached up my ears as I watched the stars up above me whenever I saw stars I've always felt that grandpa is here with me and we're looking at this starry sky together.

Suddenly I heard a cough and I immediately sat up and looked on my side to see Jimin peeking.

I thought he fell asleep that's why I didn't asked him but why he's here?

He actually confessed to me that he know it before me but he's just so coward to think that I don't want to do it with him I just laughed at him and told him about my grandpa and he just nodded of everything I've said.

Then suddenly in my peripheral view I saw a flash of light passed through as I turned my head it was already starting, I watched it with adoringly while my lips can't stop smiling I almost forgot that Jimin exists beside me.

It takes the meteor showers 2-4 hours before it ends and a light at the horizon is starting to set, it was 5am in the morning and I feel like I'm  yawning and slowly laid my back to the rooftop, Jimin slowly stood up and assist me to carefully went back to my room to sleep properly.

Jimin covered me with my blanket before he left my room, I smiled happily as I remember that I'd experience stargazing with Jimin that I've could never thought it's one of my lists that I wanted to do it with him and I proudly to checked it later and let sleep overcome through me while the scenes earlier kept played inside my head.

Signing off~
KTH

______________
Yay.. Another update..I tried to write it because this scene and idea won't stop coming through my mind. 😅