Moya

Ariel let go of the door- knob, turning around.

"I guess so.", she sighs.

"Look Ari, we'll start packing and then  we'll leave to find your cousin.", Lexi said, turning to Noah, "So Noah, this girl, Mayo, you told us about. Where and how do we get a hold of her?"

"You mean Moya. She's usually down by Pryland, down west. Uh... to travel there, it'd take at least half a day, so we better get packing-"

"Half a day?! How long will it take to find Mya?!", Ariel clenches her teeth, a worried, mixed expression crossing her face. 

"Well, considering we don't even know where she is...", Noah trailed off, looking to the right, avoiding eye-contact with Ariel. Ariel moans, covering her face. What was she supposed to do? What if something happens to Mya in that amount of time? What if something already happened?! Z put a hand on Ariel's shoulder, giving her a reassuring nod.

"Can we just hurry up and get your stupid cousin- then get out of here?", Lexi's voice was harsh. Ariel looked unamused. "What? I want to get out of here, don't you?"

"You guys will be out of our hair as soon as we get Ariel's cousin and return Aki to his tribe.", Noah said. As if on cue, Aki walked over to the door, opening it.

"Where are you going?", Ariel asked, trying to calm herself and take her mind off of Mya.

"Looking for my tribe. I mean, I'm kind of important to the tribe when it comes to hunting since I've got these darts.", Aki held out his bag of numbing darts before sliding it back into his pocket, "And Elmo- I mean Chief!- Would kill me if I didn't return.", Aki bit his lip and started sweating. Lexi still looked as ticked as she did when they got there. Suddenly, Z appeared behind Aki, pulling something out of his back pocket. A bottle of... poison? 

Z was behind Noah again, handing him the bottle of poison. Noah read over the label carefully. 

"Poison? What did you need this for?", the boy with the staff asked. Aki shrugged.

"Just in case-", Aki shook his head, "I don't know. Sorry."

"Whatever, all elves are thieves anyways, I wouldn't expect anymore from you.", Noah rolled his eyes, heading upstairs with the bottle of poison. 

"Pfft- Sorry, I shouldn't laugh... does that make Noah racist...? Or are elves even a race here?", Lexi had a grin on her face, though she was kind of embarrassed, hoping she didn't say anything stupid. 

"Well, sort of, but not really. He isn't technically being racist I guess...", Aki rubbed the back of his neck as Noah came back down the stairs with a bag on his back.

"You guys aren't packing?", he set the bag down at the end of the stairs before heading to the cabinets with an empty sack. Z reached into an open cabinet, grabbing a few slightly smaller sacks and tossing them to Ariel and Lexi. Lexi caught hers, but Ariel dropped hers clumsily, laughing embarrassedly. 

UGH THIS IS SO HARD TO WRITE IM OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS STORY ITS MOVING SO SLOWLY RN >:(((