the worry king& quen

Siamb pov
Siamb worek up just before the sun come up. Look and saw nanl and Keara next to her he looks around but did not find his son kion anywhere could not see him around the den anywhere or at the edge of pirerock. Siamb was worry he told his self that he was with the lion guard. But just than fuil came to the bottom of pied rock the king ran down "fuil have you seen kion is he with you!?!?" " I'm sorry siamb but I have not and gust than the rest of the lion guard come up " so all of you have no idea where my son is!!" " sorry king br but no" buang said.

That all saw his worry face try to come him down saying that the will find him but it didn't work but than Keara and nanl work up going down to the king " siamb what is going on??" Nanl ask
" Daddy are you okay"  buang than said " kion is missing"

Nanl look at her maet " is this true" sismb Anson yes to her she and Keara had worry on their faces siamb told her to go on with the haunt and that the lion guard will find him that he is particularly find. This come nanl down so she got the hunting part and income them about the mission Prince. And so all the lioness want out to hunt. And the lion guard starts to look for kion but no luck samba had Zazu git riad of all his king thanks till he found his son.