you're hot

okay, I know it's weird that you're reading this mysterious letter by some dude you probably don't know, but let's be honest you're gonna keep reading cause you're curious.

first off, my name is Louis. you thought you'd get my last name? no sir. yes you're hot as hell but who knows if you're some type of pedo or something? not me. anyways, I'm 18 and I work here at your local library!

lemme just tell you what caught my eye when I first saw you:

#1: everything bitch

#2: your hair

your outfit was absolutely amazing. I'm not gonna lie, that moment you took off the coat and revealed a white button-up was the moment I fell in love. your hair just flew through the air like it was the goddamn wind itself. I wanted so badly to run up and just play with it, like holy shit, what do you use on those gorgeous locks? suave? Pantene? or maybe just plain old head and shoulders?

Moving on, your body is something that's been stuck on my mind as well! for example your sharp ass jawline that looks like it could cut through metal, and your biceps looked like they could just pin me down and- well nevermind. point is you're hot as hell.

I didn't get to see much of your face which is depressing, I only saw your side profile- which let me just say nearly sent me over edge- but apart from that, I admired afar. if you're wondering how I got my note into your pocket, I just slipped it in while it was hanging on the rack. the big buff dude who walked in with you kinda stalked me the whole time, he's really intimidating. i mean so are you but in the good way, he's just- oof.

is he like your boyfriend or something? if he is then please tell me so I can stop harassing you- physically, mentally I'll still be drooling over you. god imagine how embarrassing it would be to find out you two were dating. ugh, I'd probably eat ice cream and cry until I withered away.

if he is though... figure out a way to tell me.

I also saw the book you were checking out and I almost cried by how similar our minds are. you like Love is a Dog From Hell, and I like Love is a Dog From Hell, how much more could you want?! anyways, i hope this doesn't creep you out too much to the point where just never come back entirely, because that'd be tragic.

come back to the library soon guy I think is super hot! - library Lou