bathroom buddies!

holy shit that did NOT just happen! here's what happened. I was taking a piss like any normal human right, and after I washed my hands, I was suddenly hit with a wash of boredom and I reaaaaally didn't wanna go back out, so I went into a stall and played games on my phone until I heard the door open.

I thought for a second it my boss and I panicked but then I heard YOU talking and I panicked WAY MORE than I should've. you looked really stressed and I felt so bad, I wanted to go up to you and just- UGH. but I instead held my knees on the toilet so you couldn't see my legs and kept quiet.

whatever stressed you out to the point where you were in the bathroom huffing out angry sighs, I'm really sorry you had to be bothered by it. maybe try some yorkshire tea? I drink it when I'm stressed, add a little milk too, it makes it extra tasty :) or maybe try massaging your head, the temples to be specific and try not to drink any alcohol or caffeine, it makes it worst.

try gum too! or exercise, that helps too, y'know.. release the stress hormones. I would give you my own services and help out winkity wonkity, but once again, my weak heart prevails.

after that fiasco, you left the bathroom and I did too, after texting Niall of course. I saw you weren't so much on the look out so I knew you weren't in the mood. I also saw you were interested in less books so I know you're gonna check one out soon. that's why this is so sloppy, sorry!

but you looked very nice today indeed! you got a haircut. FUCK YES YOU LOOK GOOD. rock it baaabe! it makes you look more dominant like what the heck how? but let's have a moment of silence for your graceful curls shall we? they will be dearly missed.

...

okay that's good, now then, your beautiful face. it was more grumpy, but you still looked wonderful Harry. a frown doesn't really match with your style though, I like the smile much better so try at least a small grin yeah? pretty please? for lil' ole Lou? [insert puppy eyes here cause I can't draw for shit]

now, you're going to the line so I'm just gonna wrap this up and quickly place it in your coat's pocket.

I really hope you feel much better and that something lightens up your mood today, at least a little bit :) and remember the tea! bye bye Harry, have a good day! - library Lou

( hint: my shift starts at 3:20 and ends at 4:50, it's on the wall near the map incase that helps :)