you left a scrap

hey hot guy, you walked in with an orange today! it must've been yummy yummy in your tummy, but it wasn't so yummy yummy for me. see I'm the one who's supposed to be on lookout at the library, the one who tells people to throw their drinks and food away before entering the library if they bring any. the one who walks around, maybe puts some books away, I'm that dude.

I was supposed to go up to you and say, "excuse me sir, but no food or drinks allowed in the library. please discard the [item name] over there." but I thought, ha, fuck that.

I wimped out and mentally cried as you ate that damn orange. I knew my boss was gonna kill me, but it was worth it to see you munch down on those slices. Niall almost went up to you but the boss said it was my job, so I went up to you quietly and sort of just stood there. you didn't notice me though, I was behind you. but then you turned to get a book and I bolted.

your buff dude kind of sort of walked up to me and asked what business I wanted with "Harry." and let me just say, my whole life flashed before my eyes. one, because the dude was so scary I nearly died, two, because now I know your name!!

Harry is such a pretty name by the way, I love the way it feels. It's also such an elegant name like damn bitch we get it, you're rich.

but yeah, the buff dude walked up to me and I nearly pissed myself. I forgot he could've been your boyfriend so I realized just how creepy and insane I looked standing behind you and how he was probably protective of you. I just said, "food isn't allowed in here and I went to tell him but he's so pretty I got scared and ran off."

I didn't tell the entire truth, but I didn't lie. I mean you are gorgeous but I ran away because I knew you'd figure out who I was. the dude nodded and smiled at me and then he walked back to you. after finally breathing, I saw you turn and then I ran away again. you didn't see me cause you were looking at a book, but for some reason I thought you did and ran off.

I'm so grateful for the stupid bookshelves cause otherwise you would've probably known who I was already.

anyways, Niall told me to just talk to you but, bitch that's a big step. what if you reject me? what if you hate me? what if you think I'm creepy? what if you think I'm ugly? what if I don't fit your standards? oh yikes, I can't handle rejection right now. my heart is too weak for that.

I'm gonna put the note in now, because if I don't do it right now, you might catch and BOOM... Game Over. K.O. Wasted.

hope you a have nice Harry! - library Lou

( hint: I have blue eyes, eye contact my dear Harold! ;)