oh jinkies

hey hey, ho ho, eeny meeny miny mo! sorry I'm panicking cause I'm 99.999999999 sure you heard my voice. it was on accident, I lost track of time when I was putting books away!

here's what happened, Niall was calling my name because he bad more books for me but I didn't hear because usually when I have more books, he's supposed to walk up to me and tell me directly because y'know? library policies. and I guess he couldn't find me in aisle C so he just yelled my name out, and on instinct, I yelled back instead of looking for him. I WAS LOST IN MY THOUGHTS!

I realized I yelled out loud and got scared at first because I thought I'd get in trouble, but then I remembered the whole reason why I was spacing out was because of you and then I remembered, oh crap! Isn't he supposed to be hear by now?! and then I ran to the door and saw your coat, and then I ran to the clock and saw it was 3:40 meaning you were there!

yes I keep time of when you enter and leave, I need to keep note slipping consistent.

so then I embarrassingly went up to Niall and took the books and really fast, faster than I ever have, placed the books back and ran to my spot and watched you. still can't believe you heard my voice yelling out, "what?" I hope it sounded fine, if it didn't... don't tell me my heart can't handle that.

moving on, I saw your adorable outfit today, your sweats and hoodie AND vans?! you looked so adorable, like a little froggy all ready to cuddle. cute froggy by the way, not anything bad, nothing close. I wish I could've worn my sweats, my shirts I can wear whenever and wherever, they're all comfy, but these jeans are so fucking tight on my crotch, it's so painful.

I started buying less jeans and more sweats though so I might just turn into that guy who wears sweats everywhere.

your hoodie had the words, "treat people with kindness." on it in rainbow and can I just say I DIED. black hoodies suit you well, with those gray sweats? you have such good fashion it makes me cry. ugh, and then your rings to top -me- it off and show others you're not playing no games, damn.

also, your pretty green eyes are so, god. they're so pretty I could just stare into them all day. the way your eyelashes just compliment them wonderfully, how are you so perfect?! your lips too, so plump and full. you seem like such a wonderful person, inside and out. and your deep voice is just the cherry on top. deep and soothing, like music 14 year old's listen to.

my boss nearly caught me writing me this and I just realized you're next in line, so I hope you have fantastic day Harry! - library Lou

( hint: I'm from Donny!! aka Doncaster :)