what the fuck ??

it's Louis again! so I saw you opened my note and read it and in that moment... I could've sworn I saw your eyes flash with happiness and joy, love and bashfulness... just kidding I made a run for it to the back.

I was sorta watching you read the whole time and thank holy jesus you at least you smiled. CAN I JUST SAY YOUR SMILE- holy god your smile. your smile is so- wow. wowowowowowowow. I was so amazed and shocked by the beauty of it I nearly fainted. just kidding, I did start screeching though! my co-worker told me to shut up and watch, his name's Niall.

I also realized a lot of things when I thought about you the ride home, like one:

I assumed you were into guys and I apologize for that, two: that was the only thing I realized... but I do have a few questions! let me make a list:

what's your name ?! I forgot to ask the first time...

are you gay ??

how old are you ? (and don't say it's rude to ask for someone's age because I didn't ask.)

I haven't seen you in the library, yesterday was the first time ever seeing you. why'd you come to the library and are you planning on coming back?

are you beautiful inside as you are outside ?

do you have any pets ?

is 18 too young for you ?

do you actually enjoy my notes or are you genuinely creeped out by them ?

and that's all :) hopefully that wasn't too many, now moving back to your looks. hot damn. how can one look so sexy while looking at books?

Wait! I need to tell you about what happened during this. I saw you walk in and as soon as you did, I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and bolted for my spot. Niall stared at me stone-faced but I didn't care cause a god was literally in the same room as me, I couldn't breathe!

anyways, you looked so good today. you had your hair down again and i hate but also love you for that. the urge to go up to you and touch it was extremely difficult to hold back, I think my soul even had a difficult time holding it back as well. and guess what? i saw your fucking face. clear as day.

one: holy shit your green eyes are so gorgeous! they look like a pretty field I would run into as a kid and dance around in until I got lost and cried but eventually stopped caring cause it's so pretty.

two: your lips. [a/n insert scribbles here] they're so redish pink my own lips shook in great fear of what they would to them if they ever came in contact. they're so plump and soft-looking that I started imagining things that got me all hot and bothered.

three: your dimples wernejjw, I saw them clear as day and I felt my whole entire life become blessed. my past, present, and future were filled with good luck when I saw those adorable dimples.

four: you were wearing casual clothes! your skinny jeans got me even more hot and bothered when I saw you walk in with them. your arms though don't get me started. your hands are so veiny and strong looking, especially with all those rings like yes, bling bling bitch. this whole day though, was just my mind wandering to... mindhub.com featuring hot dude and louis t.

i wonder if your hot hands will ever touch me though... highly doubt it. anyways, Niall is laughing at me while I wrap this up. I'll -hopefully??- see you tomorrow :D - library Lou

( dunno why I'm giving you this since you got me in trouble for having a boner, but hint: I'm -  be damn grateful I'm giving you this cause I'm never saying this again- short. 5'8" to be exact. leaving it at that to keep you curious ;)