↳ eight

LINDSEY HAD LOOKED THROUGH THE WARDROBE LOOKING FOR AN OUTFIT TO WEAR THAT WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THE 70S ERA, where the Doctor was taking herself and Maisie to get over what happened on New Earth and it was Maisie's first official trip in the TARDIS

LINDSEY HAD LOOKED THROUGH THE WARDROBE LOOKING FOR AN OUTFIT TO WEAR THAT WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THE 70S ERA, where the Doctor was taking herself and Maisie to get over what happened on New Earth and it was Maisie's first official trip in the TARDIS. Lindsey was now wearing a multicoloured striped short-sleeved sweater with black bootleg jeans, she had her hair down in loose waves that fell over her shoulder, with black heel boots. The TARDIS had not only moved her room next to the Doctor's but she also created a wardrobe for Lindsey and stocked it with so many more clothes than she ever had, which includes some of her costumes that she wore during her YouTube videos.

She wasn't sure what the temperature would be like, or the weather for that matter, she grabbed a black leather jacket to put over her sweater. She ran her fingers through her hair as she walked out of her wardrobe. "Wonder where the Doctor will take us next?" Lindsey asked herself, but before she heading out she walked over to her bedside cabinet taking the fob watch off it and attaching it to her belt loop, and sliding it in her jean pocket. She never really left without the fob watch even though it was broken there isn't a point in keeping it but she could part with it.

Lindsey walked back into the TARDIS console room, seeing Maisie sitting on the jump seat, she was wearing a purple t-shirt, a blue denim skirt with black tights, and black boots. The Doctor walked up a ramp toward the console tinkering some sort of metal item in his hand with a proper screwdriver.

"What do you think?" Lindsey asked, catching their attention. "Will it do?" She twirled around on the spot as the Doctor almost dropped the metal item in his hands.

"Um... I.. You look," he stuttered. Maisie laughed, hoping off the jump seat, walking over to Lindsey.

"What he means to say is that you look awesome." Maisie winked.

"Yes." He cleared his throat, smiling at the redhead. "You look amazing, it's very 70s."

Lindsey blushed, "Is that where we are going? The 70s."

"Yes," the Doctor nodded. "Hold on, listen to this." He grabs a CD from underneath the console and puts it into the TARDIS player. "Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979!"

"You're a punk." Maisie laughed.

"It's good to be a lunatic." the Doctor sand along to the lyrics.

"Maisie's right," Lindsey giggles. "A big old punk with a bit of rockabilly thrown in."

"Would you like to see him?" the Doctor asked them.

Lindsey blinked, "What? You mean in concert?"

"What else is a Tardis for?" he questioned, spreading out his arms in a grand gesture. "I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar, the first anti-gravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon or Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November 1979. What do you think?