The beginning

My life has been quite chill from what I can remember, my mums, not so much. Her husband left us when I was younger, I don't remember a thing, maybe thats good. I was adopted as a baby and thats just been my life.

15 years later and 3 weeks until a wedding, yes, I said wedding. To be clear not mine rather my mums. You see, shes getting married to a really nice man called Mike. He seems rich but I never asked about it.  Ive met him about 3 times? Tall, handsome, scary with a look of death (shiver). He has 5 sons. As long as I can remember I've always, ALWAYS wanted BROTHERS, not my age, but older and protective. Kinda like the ones in the books. But the news of their marriage was a dream COME TRUE. EEEEEKKKK!!!!

_____________Time skip_____

The airport was its normal busy, but we had gotten escorted to a private lounge that was arranged by the one and only Mike Moretti, my soon to be step-dad. We waited for about 2 hours until our late flight at 11:00PM. My heart was beating nervously at the thought of a second chance at life and because I have a fear of flying. I am very keen on the Melatonin. Did I mention we somehow got first class? Anyway, my eyes started to droop and soon close with the music in my ears.

My eyes opened to a dim light and the monotone buzzing noise but my thoughts began swarming as I remembered why I'm here. I look to my left and see my mum eating some breakfast plane food.

"Hey mum, hows your food?" I ask. Her head quickly turns towards me in fright but  relaxes as  it's only me. 

"It was great honey, you look tired?" she said. I nod my head in confirmation and look to the seat tv in front of me. I turn on some movies I love and watch the for about 3hours until another announcement ruins it. 

The pilot announces our landing time is soon and everyone starts to sit down. I can see the city buildings but also some tree sections with tiny openings. Im very excited but nervous about being here and meeting everyone. I don't know how to act towards the brothers. I had done some research before the plane and their last name, Moretti, was one that a mafia gang held for some time. This might get interesting. Tbh, I'm to sure if it is the same people, but you never know. Im a big fan of gangs and stuff, however, I usually keep the thought to myself as it might freak people out. 

"You ready?" my mum suddenly asks. Im not sure, but I'm ready to try....only if they are.

"Sure" and with that my mum let out a small laugh and we headed to collect our luggage. 

______

Sorry for th short chapter, the others will be longer. Thanks guys for reading, I'm sorry for the news for the previous book but I'm doing it out of respect for an author who's books are amazing. This is also kinda a draft that I will edit and make better, I just need your opinion.