The fancy everything

Woah. Is what I first thought when I got out of the expensive black car. A large modern house sitting in front of me. Glass in some parts but mostly just looks super rich and nice. We were lead inside by a maid of the house and oomph-? Why is there a wall inside the house? It starts to vibrate and I look up. 

....

"Im sorry", I manage to squeak out. A tall man, handsome and scary looks down on me with a sly grin. Its mike😑.

"Thats ok sweetheart" he said with a hint of amusement giving me a small smile as I awkward laugh. My mum goes to hug and kiss Mike, ew. Then I feel eyes on me. I lift my head and my eyes meet a pair of stunning green eyes boring into mine. And then, another pair of green eyes, then brown, then greenish brown and another green pair. 5 handsome and intimidating young boys are standing in a line comfortably looking at us. My mum and Mike are in conversation but realise I haven't met the boys yet. Mike turns to introduce me holding my mums hand. My body is tense but relaxes a bit once the boys get introduced. 

"Boys," Mike starts, "this is your new sister (soon to be) - " but was cut short.

"- Alayla, my dad talks about you sometimes, its nice to meet you," says the one with green eyes and swept back blond hair, "my name is James". Ohhhhh so not the eldest.

"Hi, nice to meet you to" I say meekly looking into those green eyes. 

I am introduced to the other brothers:

Wyatt - eldest (28)

James - (26)

Dylan - (19)

Marcus (17-18, twin 1)

Tyler - (17-18, twin 2)

They all seem nice but intimidating. The younger ones don't seem to be interested at all. The eldest seems preoccupied, as well as James but James is a bit more lenient. 

_____________

Later during the day, my mum and Mike tell us they have a dinner to go to....On my first night, my first night with 5 'adult' men, wtf?????! They also have to deal with me tho. So its kinda fair. Idk who throws their child into a house with intimidating people on the first day they meet them.

(New part)

However, the night was calm, and nothing had happened, yet. CRASH! ??? Followed by footsteps and voices. I have an urge to peek my head out of my big ass room, but I decide to just listen through the door. 

"WHAT THE FUCK MARCUS! ARE YOU STUPID!!!" A deeper voice shouted. 

"You ass! you just scared me, it wasn't my fault!" Ah, from what it sounded like, it was his fault. I then heard some whispering and scraping of glass....then footsteps....

OH someones coming! Get yo ass into bed girl! I tell myself. The covers surround me as I dive into them and I end up in a strange position with my leg tangled by the sheets and my body dangling off half of the bed. Damn it.

The door squeaks open as I try to get myself up. The face of my oldest brother appears in the doorway. His big, classy figure leaning with crossed arms observing my struggle. His eyes still hold coldness - wait, is that a little bit of amusement? Anyways, Wyatt is first to talk.

"Why aren't you in bed Alayla?" he asks, his eyes returning to the intimidating cold mode. And before I answer I manage to wrench myself up from the floor and land in the soft covers to save me from further embarrassment. 

"Um, I was about to go to the bathroom but then I was like, nah? Hehe..." I squeak out, obviously lying but Wyatt seems to not notice, or not care. I hope its the second one. His presence is so suffocating and scary.

"Just go to sleep please, father wouldn't want a cranky teen in the morning and we already have enough of those in the house," he warns, turning outwards but stops and his eyes meet mine again, "father also doesn't like liars..as do most people" and with that, he simply left closing the door with a small click. 

My heart was racing, seriously, I thought I was gonna die! My mind stops swirling and I find my eyelids closing and my mind submerging into darkness. I am still in my day clothes. Oh well. 

Hey guys, I hope this is better. So happy to have some reads!!!You guys are awesome.