Breaking the Rules

Note: Alayla's nickname = Al

I woke up feeling groggy and tired. The others must have gone to bed later, so I assume they might get up later than me. When I walked down, I was greeted by my two eldest brothers, Wyatt and James. We said hello to each other and then the two grabbed keys and left. 

Later I was informed that Sophia had left in the morning and that the parents would be coming home soon. Marcus also reminded us about school; which earned a groan from everyone. I would be the new girl when school starts, that might get embarrassing. Today I just sat and read for the majority and occasionally scanning the fridge and pantry for any food that would magically arrive. I was walking back up to my room when I got an urge to go to the garage look at what cars we had. Since we have lots of money, we could have nice cars, and also its the only exciting thing I can think of right now. 

I put my ear up against the door that led down to the garage and listened for any person down there. 

........Nothing.....Good

I slightly push the door opening, hoping for no sound and I peaked in. No one I can see. 

Woah! These cars are-wow. I walk down the stairs quietly to get a better view of the multiple cars parked in here. 

Blue Range Rover

Green Lamborghini  

Two Motorbikes, probably the twins. 

A Creme coloured car

They are all in perfect condition. My eyes scan each one thoughtfully. My heart is beating from excitement from looking at these cars. But then my heart speeds up for another reason. I hear multiple footsteps making their way towards the garage. One car unlocks, but no-one is here yet.  I yank open the boot of the one that opens (Yes, it may not be practical, but go with it) and frantically get in. Ouch! The footsteps have stopped at the door of the garage. I try to close the boot quietly, but I know it will make a sound, I leave it ajar a little. Maybe the boys can close it without noticing me. Risky and possibly shizy idea Alayla, nice one 🙄!  The footsteps and voices are now in the garage. 

"Hey did one of you leave the boot open?" One of the voices asked.

"Nah, I don't remember bro". I think that was Marcus. 

Then the voices were muffled when the boot slammed shut. But they were saying something about a party. Oh gosh, I hope I'll be okay. A party. My breathing quickens in the darkness and tight space, my body moves a bit with the driving. My mind is racing with scenarios, Do I need to pee?, No. When do I get out? Do I go to the party? Call Wyatt, surly he would pick up. The car stops and I hear faint sound of music blearing outside. Oh no. I have to get out before they lock the car. Wait! The tag in the boot to get out. After opening the boot, I roll out in panic mode, my body hitting the bitumen road and I quickly close the boot with its sound getting drained by music. Wow, the vibe is so high here. I look around, omg, who are these people. To my left I see my three brothers getting engulfed by a group of people that they somehow know and are taken inside to the party. 

I have to call Wyatt and James. Unfortunately, i am only faced with a black screen.

"No, no, no" I whisper. My phone is dead and my brothers have disappeared. What the hell do I do now? I can't join the party, can I? My eyes land on a group of friends outside enjoying drinks. However, my eyes manage to catch a group members eyes. The next thing I know the whole group is coming my way. 

___update___

I quickly walk into the gates of the party, the music getting more louder as i go. I manage to bump into a girl stumbling.

"Hey! Who are you I've never seen you before!" She shouts, her voice drowning in the sound.

"No, sorry, you haven't seen me! I'm not supposed to be here. I got lost!"

"Oh, anyways, do you wanna drink!?" She asks, pointing to the drink table. Why not?

"Yeah sure"

I am dragged to the table and the girl manages to grasp a cup but fails to pour the random drink. 

"Here, let me help" i say as I grab a different- non-alcoholic one. However, the girl seems sober enough to notice and snatches the Diet Coke out of my hands.

"Wha-"

"You need a better drink than this girl! It's going to make you feel WAY BETTER!" 

I stand in confusion and panick as i watch this girl pour a forbidden drink for me, at a party, where frankly, I'm NOT supposed to be. I want to refuse but before i can, a cup is shoved at my chest. Taking the cup i look to the girl to find the girl and the boy eating each other's face out. I am now panicking. This might not be the first party I've been to, but I'm freaking out because of what i might face later. 

However, an escape plan forms in my head  as i see a door that leads outside. I look at my drink and take a swing. Hm, its actually not too bad. I push my way outside to the fresh air and pull my phone out. 

8 new messages from James

4 Missed calls from James 

2 missed calls from Wyatt

I am fu%*ed!

I rush to call Wyatt in an attempt to escape the party, even if this might be my last night. I wait for him to pick up and as soon as he does, i rush to explain. After a while and him getting mad and worried, he tells me him and James are coming and to wait out the front. 

As I'm pushing my way, someone grabs my arm and i stop. 

"Hey! Let me go!" I shout, looking at the person. 

Their familiar eyes penetrating my soul. Dylan. 

"What the hell are YOU DOING HERE?!" He shouts, anger firing up inside of him. 

"I-i gotta go". I try to pull but he holds me still.

"Dylan, JAmes and Wyatt are coming! Let me gooooo!" 

"What the fuck do you mean James and Wyatt are coming!?" His grip tightens and i pull and push. Then i punch his stomach to make him release me. It works. I run for the door, ignoring my brother. Then i hear it. The sirens. What? Police? I have to get out. I run faster  but notice a familiar black SUV pull up outside. Oh no, I'm dead. The two figures dressed in black suits get put of the car. Wyatt and James. I automatically run towards them, disregarding the fact i am going to get in a shit tone of trouble. 

Thanks for reading!