Chapter 1 - James's past and first (short) meeting

Previous chapter - Prologue - How this story has begun...

A/N - You thought I'll start the next chapter with what happened 10 years later? Well, you're wrong! Hope you'll enjoy the chapter.

So... Sonia appeared on planet, about which she knows nothing. This planet is known as Earth.

Meanwhile...

A little boy, who was 6 years old, was walking around the expanses of the forest. Lots of you, surely, are asking: "Where are his parents?", "Why is he walking during the night?" and more. Answers are simple: James (that's boy's name) loves the nature very much. And his parents... Nothing about them is known. All, that could be saved - 2 photos. First has him as 2 years old with parents of his, Sarah and Matthew. And he was sitting on Sarah's leg, while his father was hugging his mother. And the second photo was having him as 5 years old with his grandmother and grandfather, who are hugging him. Their names are Kirill and Martha. Sonia, knowing, that she can't let herself been seen, she decided to hide behind the giant rock and was now watching the actions of a guy.

Start POV James

I'm walking around the expanses of the forest. I always loved nature. And it's not the only thing, that I'm interested in. I always believed, that there can be other worlds, which are similar to ours, but at the same time they are different from ours by lots of things. For example by creatures, that are living there. How they look like, what they can do and etc. I stopped and looked down. There was a sprout, which was lying half dead on the ground.

- You poor thing... - I said, taking the bottle, which was full of water, out and started to water the sprout - Here you go... By the next day you should feel better.

After when there was nothing inside of the bottle, I decided to start to leave, until...

«CRUNCH!»

- Who's here? - I asked, but there was no answer.

End POV James

Start POV Sonia

Oh shit! I stepped on a branch, which caused a crunch! Cause of it I almost let myself being seen! All of a sudden I started to breathe hardly, my heart was ready to leave my body.

- Who's here? - asked the creature, which is unknown to me.

Before I could almost let myself being seen, I was able to take a better look at the creature (even if there was night by now in this world): brown hair, purple eyes, he had jacket and jeans on him, and he had, as I was able to understand, sneakers on his legs (the lowest part). While all I had on myself - miniskirt and small jacket (which is not the best part for the nighttime, plus cold wind...), but I'm not complaining. So... When the creature asked, I was trying my best to not let it to know about my existence. Some time later I decided to check out, what's going on. To understand, that the creature is not trying to find me. But what I saw...
I ran sharply towards the creature. It failed to notice the stone under its feet and began to fall. Catching him, I decided the next moment to let him go and ran away.

End POV Sonia

James was trying to understand what just happened. At first he heard a crunch after watering the sprout, then he wasn't able to notice a rock, because of which he started to fall, and after that someone caught him, laid him on the ground and ran away, leaving a blue strip that disappeared after a couple of seconds.

- "What was that?" - James asked himself - "Am I going crazy?"

The next moment, when he was trying to get up, James caught a glimpse of something blue next to himself (between his legs). Raising this thing up, James took a closer look. Apparently the one who saved him has a blue coat colour. But the most interesting thing was that the blue strip that he held in his left hand was sparkling. It was full of electricity.

- "Or not?"

But in the end, he decided to return home, because grandparents will be very worried.

A/N - After taking some rest, I decided to make a new chapter. On ficbook I'm working on 6th chapter already. And it's hard to make, but I'm not giving up! I'll finish this story no matter what. On both Ficbook.net & Wattpad. I'll see you soon.