Chapter 9 - The Final Battle plus Epilogue

A/N - You know what I'm gonna say. So let's just keep moving forward

The ring crashed into the drone, preparing to become a portal. Drones began to surround James, Artie, their grandparents and Sonia from all sides.

- Does anyone besides me wonder, how they could find us? - Sonia asked, simultaneously understanding that they were in a dangerous situation.

Suddenly a ship began to fly in their direction. As soon as it stopped and it's lid opened, our heroes saw HER.

- We met once again, James. - the scientist woman answered with a smile to the guy. - How do you like the weather here? Already managed to try the clam chowder?

- Who is she? - Artie asked his brother.

- "gives his younger brother an answer with an expression on his face "Why is this abnormal woman just can't leave us alone?"" - This is the one who was hired by the Government and the one who tried to kill Sonia and I on all the way to you. - starts to talk with Miss Robotnik - Hopelessly! You decided to drop by on comic con?

- What are you wearing, by the way? -  Martha asked a woman, although in fact she knew that it was a flight suit.

- And in general, are you not too adult for your age to fly on the ships like this one? -  Kirill asked, looking at the scientist.

- I'm 28. - Eggie answered. - And what I am wearing is a flight suit. Improves the body temperature, as well as increases resistance. - her voice was serious.

- But we will be resisting anyway - James answered her, still looking at her with complete seriousness.

- "pretending, laughing" - Oh-ho-ho. Funny - talking with James - You're catching fire, James. And as I can see, you are not alone today. - decided to make fun on James's siblings. - Do your relatives have names? Or should I call them all "Cannon Meat"?

- "glares at Eggie with anger" - Hey! Watch your tongue, lady! - James was ready to jump on the ship right now and so he could hit her in the face again - Or do you want me to add more? - whispers to his grandmother with grandfather - I hit her in the face.

- Did you hit a woman? - Artie asked his brother. - Don't you know that you can't beat them?

- "praises the boy" - I advise you to take an example from the boy in your arms, James. - Miss Robotnik complained to James. - It's immediately obvious that he has manners. But enough talking! It's time to press the buttons!

- These drones are very impressive, Miss Eggie - Sonia answered her, smiling - but let's face it together. You can't catch me!

- Confidence. - nods her head, with a smile on her face, but after a second becomes serious - Fools replace intellect with it

The next second, the scientist woman lifted the lid, which was closing the button that Eggie was about to press. And the drones, while the ship was gaining energy, prepared to shoot.

Sonic 1 - Boss Theme