Chapter 2 - Ten years later...

It's been 10 years now since that day. James was trying everything he could to understand who saved him, how looks like, how can run so fast and how is it possible, that that "hair", that he brought home with him, can have electricity. His grandparents were trying to help as well, because they believe in other worlds and creatures, that are living there as well. James is 16 years old now. While Kirill is 66 now and Martha is 65. But even though they love their grandson very much, they want great grandchildren from him.

Start POV James

So... I am 16 years old now... But I'm still trying to find that person, that has blue skin of colour (thought that blue "hair" is hard to call a skin, cause that person, who saved me, is definitely not a human. But who is it?). My grandparents are waiting from me, that I'll find a girlfriend and then it's not far for great grandchildren to appear. To be honest... I'm dreaming to find a girlfriend myself, but there's no result at the moment. Besides girls see me as a nature error. I've been bullied since that day, when my parents disappeared. Some people are saying, that they left me cause of me being a person, who shouldn't have been born. Some people are saying, that they were killed by me, which is DEFINITELY not true! And some people are saying, that I must disappear from the face of Earth. Like it'll be much better for everyone, if I'll leave this world. I, at the same time, was trying to ignore every last word of them. But in most cases, the situation got out of control and it all ended in fights. My grandparents were helping me with everything they could.

End POV James

Now it's time for Sonia to start to talk (fragments from the movie - A/N)

- So - I started to talk - It's been 10 years now since I appeared here on Earth. I have my own lair in the forest. - I get into the cave where I live - And I will tell you honestly... I have everything: my own seat (a chair that looks like a pillow), my own library (I re-read Flash comics (Miss Flash - A/N)), my own treadmill (I'm inside the washing machine, as people call them) , even my own "game room" (I play table tennis with myself.) I'm not at all bored here. As for the people (we'll go to the street where Sonia is watching everyone on the roof of one of the buildings - A/N), I liked the guy with the brown hair first of all. No matter how strange it sounds, but he reminds me of that 6-year-old child whom I, so to speak, saved from a fall, while almost letting myself being caught. Since he loves nature, I like to call him Nature lover. I have been watching how he lives for ten years. And I can say that his life is not so joyful. Every day, with scars and scratches, he returns home to his grandparents, he has no friends, he is constantly bullied. People dream that he even will completely disappear from life. Of course, I can understand a lot of things, but it's too harsh, need to say! Damn ... It makes me to remember, what happened to the Long Claw... It hurts right away... If it could be possible for me to be a human, I would never wish such a fate to others. (now night, the house of James and his grandparents) And although we have not met in person for ten years, I feel that this day will come. But unfortunately, now I am watching the three of them watching TV, showing the program "S.P.E.E.D" (my favorite), I still feel lonely to some extent... - I began to return to my lair with a sad expression on my face.

Sonia stops speaking on her behalf.

To be continued...

If there are some errors/issues - write freely in the comments - A/N